Let's talk...

Lemme just say, forgive me for the constant Maya/ Joon narrative. I've really been wanting to focus on them and their relationship at this point. Right now, they're both feeling kinda insecure about their  marriage and its impact on the people around them. In chapter 13, we kinda saw that from Namjoon in the sense that He wants to be there for his wife, but because of the fact that their whole relationship is a secret and that letting people know about it would change a lot of things for the both of them, he's really unsure about where to go from here. His guilt in all this is gonna really play a key part in this next section of the book, as well as Maya's habit of keeping things hidden from him in order to not stress him out even  more.

I also got a few messages from people who were kinda weirded out by the whole "daddy kink" thing that's going on with them, and I just wanted to put it out there that Namjoon himself has come out and said he has a daddy kink. I try to be as considerate as possible to those you think that's gross by not writing it into the story often; BUT I do want to make the scenarios between all the characters as realistic as possible to help get everyone immersed in  the story. Kinks are just part of  those little details that add to making the story real.

That being said... I hope you all have a great day. Keep leaving those comments, I love chatting with you guys. Special shout-out to @darksinnedliyah  for calling me out lol. And also feel free to message me anytime about any questions you have about the story or even if you just need to vent about something or wanna just chat. Thanks for all the support <3

- A.R.C.