Chapter - 3

Above is👆 Laila with Amy

Laila's POV

The super market was not far from the shop and there were few peoples, i picked up Amy in my arms.. Because she has a habit of wondering around .

I in fact lost her once at store.... I cried soo much in that 10 minutes, then she pop out of nowhere screaming mommy.

The cart was on the verge of over flowing now... Thank God i had money... Which i knew was needed to start the cafe.

"Di...." I turned around when Ella called me " Yes... Ell do you need anything..?" i asked her, she shook her head and looked at the cart " Di..... Money?... You can use my collge fund.." she said to me..

I gave her a smile....." I have money.. Don't worry... And no matter what i will not use your college fund.... I know how. Much you have worked for it " i said.

" Its ok Di.... I can always take a break or join some local course" she said..... I was so proud of her...

Ell was sweetest.... Her innocent smile can win any heart..

" No.... For now don't worry" i said.... I had already made an loan application back, . Knowing well that i need fund to start cafe.. There was not lots of it but few.

When we were at cash counter Ella excused to use bathroom..

That's a lots of shopping Miss!! " i looked Up from my cart to see a girl maybe of Ella's age at cash counter, i gave her a smile. She suddenly raise her nose up and sniff in air... I looked at her ' why is she sniffing the air'.

"Human..." she muttered, feeling confused "huh"? i said she shook her head.. " New in town?" she asked me " Yes we shifted here yesterday...." i said.

"since you are new in down I'll give you discount" she said grinning.

I smiled back " Thank you miss.......?" i said " oo you can call me Teresa" she told her name " well thank you Teresa" i said.

" you brought alot how big is your family" she said giggling..

I chuckled "oo no, that is for cafe... I am starting from tomorrow...." i said.

" A Cafe...?" she asked me as there was no one behind me in queue, i didn't made hurry to leave.

"Yes nearby REha's Café" i said she furry her eyebrows and something flash in her eyes.

"But that cafe belongs to Mrs..Williams which was closed i guess two years back" she said.

"yes..! I am her niece..... And i was thinking to start it again" i said.... "that's Great....!! There is no cafe nearby... So i am sure its gonna work" she said.... I gave her grateful look.

" And I'll tell my customers also" she said grinning,.

" that's so grateful of you Teresa...... Please do visit my cafe... I'll treat you with my best Bule berry muffins" i said.

Before she can reply Amy pulled my face to her "Mommy.... I won't to go home" she said " Is that your Girl " Teresa asked i turned to her smiling and saying yes. " she is cute" she said.. " say thank you to Teresa baby" i told to Amy and she said a sweet thank you to Teresa...

"Awww...... Cutie here a candy for you" she talked to Amy taking out a candy from jar.. She handed to Amy who accepted it with shy smile.

" Byee Teresa.... See you again" i said.

Loading the truck with all groceries we made it to home, and every one was hungry.

Me and Ella made food, while i made soup for Amy as promised.