Chapter -11

Zander's Pov

El blushed red, as i asked her to be my girlfriend.. She was looking at me wide eyes...

So fucking adorable....

I know i was a jerk to her from last 1 week...

But it was so difficult for me to be away from her..

On Friday when i felt kings pain.. Whole werewolf spices felt his pain..

He had gone somewhere which was confidential only my brother knew has he was his Beta...

When on Friday i told my brother Alex about me finding my mate... He was happy but then when i told him about who my mate was he was angry..

He told me about king finding his mate and it turned out to be El's Sister, then i remembered about Amy Being her daughter.. Everthing started to settle in my mind..

Alex bro was not angry on Swans but he was worried about King and whole werewolve too

So i decided to keep my distance with her for a while still everthing settled..

But when El came running and crying to me... And told me how she hate me..

I couldn't control anymore and finally took her in my arms..

She was so much angry on me.. But i knew she was kindhearted person.. And forgive me easily..

I decided to finally end all this.. I don't care.. She is my mate... And she is made for me..

So i finally asked her to be my girlfriend.. I will take it slow with her.. And my wolf also agreed with me...

"Yes!" she whispered... I smiled widely.. "But you have to promise that you will never ignore me" she said to me..

I promise her and took her lips again for a kiss..

I can't get enough of her.. She tastes so sweet.. Like honey..

I kissed her 9th time.. She was trying to match my space and i was on cloud 9 to know that i was her frist kiss..

She blushed and buried her face in my chest and i growled..

She raised her head "Did you just growled?" she asked me...

I compose myself "No.. It just my stomach.. I am hungry" i told her scratching my head..

She laughed... She. Looked so beautiful...

Then she looked at her wrist watch..

"O god Zander.. Amy" she said... And i understood that Amy should have left from school now..

I lifted El and placed her on seat and told her to buckle up..

And started the car "I miss my princess" i said to El...

"She smiled.. She missed you too.. She kept on asking about you" she told me..

" I think she is angry on you for not coming to meet her" she said.. And i chuckled..

I don't know but i always felt connected to Amy, she is so adorable...

I sigh, only if things would have been in different way..

We reached Amy's school within a minute..

El got down from car and looked around standing on her toes..

"Shorty" i said and she glared at me...

I chuckled and looked around and spotted her sitting on bench with some boy..