Chapter 18

Laila's POV

"How is your leg now Di" Ell asked me, "Its quite fine now.. Just a little bit pain," I told her.

I gave her a bowl of cereals.. "How are your exams going??" i asked her, "Good!! Zander is great help.. Just two more papers and I am done" She told me smiling.

"I'll go wake up Amy" I told her..

"Wakey Wakey!!.. I sang and i pulled the comforter away from Amy's small body.

" Mummma!! "Amy said in sleep voice.." What happened my pumpkin "I asked she sniff..

" Oo God you caught cold " she hugged me.. I picked her up..

" Did you eat Anything cold?? " She shook her head No.. I check her if she had temperature but luckily her body was normal.

" Ell!! Amy caught cold"I said as i entered into Kitchen, eEl was sitting on dinning table.. Going through ther notes.

"Di!! Relax... Don't get hyper just give her medicine.. And some rest and she will all good" She said ruffling Amy's hair..

As i made her sit on dinning table. "I am not sending her to School Ell you Go... You will be late" I said...she kissed Amy on cheek "By princess... Take rest I'll bring chocolate for you" She told her..And walked out.. Throwing a quick bye..

"Amy baby.. Come on......" I made some soup for Amy and rub vaporizer to her chest..I also made her some Parathas, and packed them so she can eat later.

"Mom!, are you taking me with you to cafe?" she asked. "Yes baby.. I can't leave you here alone.. But you have to promise Mumma that you are going to be a good girl and Rest.. Mumma has a big order to prepare" I told her..

She quickly nodded and i smiled.. Picking her up i locked the doors and started walking to cafe..

The truck was still not fixed.. I had a order to make, which was placed by Jeena's one of friend.. She told me that Jeena recommended my cakes..

After walking for 25 minutes we reached.. "Don't take your jacket off..OK?" I told Amy..I removed the drawing book and her colors to keep her busy.

She like a obedient child sat on chair and started to color the pictures.

I got to work... I was preparing batter for chocolate cupcakes..

"I was wishing that you stay at home and take rest, but here you are!!" all too familiar Voice boomed.. Startling me.

I turned around "Nicolas!!" I said smiling, my hand on my heart "You scared me!" I told him. He looks as handsome as always. God must have made him in vacations.

He looked at my ankle "You should have taken rest" He said, Ignoring my earlier statement.

"Taking rest makes me more Sick.., beside I have an order which is to me delivered before evening" I told him.

"Nico!!" Amy's voice rang though the Kitchen. She ran to Nicolas and Nicholas bend down and directly lifted her in hos arms.

"Hi Princess" He said hugging her "Nico..!" Amy said his name once again and snized.

"No school today?" Nicolas asked her.. "she has caught cold" I told him..

His eyes furrowed.. He pulled Amy and check her temperature.
"No fever" ! He said "Should I take her to Doctor?" He asked me.
My heart warm at his concern. "I gave her Medicine.. She will be fine by evening, but If not then I will take her" I told him.

"Nico.. Would like to see my drawings" She asked him. "sure princess" He said, I chuckled at her excitement.

"No wait.. I still have to finish it.. I will show you after I finish coloring" She told him.