Chapter- 9

NICOLAS POV

Before i could say anything further her cellphone rang...

She pulled away her hand and i let it go with great difficulty.. Already feeling loss of her warmth.

She jump off her tool and ruffled through her bag, finally pulling out a old version phone... She smiled embarrassed maybe ... Before Answering the call...

" Hello?" she said.. Softly....

" Zander...?" she said and i looked at Alex his brows were also furrowed... We ignored it maybe some else...

But why is she talking to a male.. I tried to hear the conversation from opposite side but the line was not that much clear...

" Don't worry.. I'll pick up Amy.. You can take your time.. But don't be too late... I'll be home early too.. " she said.. And after bidding bye she kept it aside and looked at us..

"Hmm..... Actually.." she was trying to say something... She played with her fingers, giving us a small smile.

" Yes Luna... Any problem.." Alex asked her...

" Actually i have to go out now.. And my name is Laila not Luna you keep on forgetting.." she told to Alex...

" Forgive me.. Laila.. And we are leaving anyways... Right King?" he asked.. I nodded...

She smiled widely.."please come again... I am sorry i am practically telling you both to leave " she said as we moved out...

I turned around and looked at her my eyes drinking in every feature of her face...

I moved out hurriedly before i could do anything which may not liked by my mate...

As we sat in car " Where to King?" he asked me...

" Just wait a little future... I want to follow her " i told him..

I wanted to know who was this Zander guy she was talking about.....

A minute later we saw her driving away in her truck.. Alex followed her....

I looked with confusion as she parked the truck in front of school gate... Not much people were there.. She came out and waited... Looking around with curious eyes...

I looked at Alex.. " what is she doing here?" i asked him...

" I have no idea King..." he said...

After few minutes the kids started to come out.. She raised on her toes few times...

As the kids passed by her, i became anxious....

"Mummaa!!" someone yelled... I looked towards the voice and saw a little girl around 3 to 4 years running towards my Mate...

No...... No....... No..... This.... No...
The fear start to crease my heart, because that little girl looked like my mate... Same brown eyes.. Brown hair.. And pale skin..

And then the little girl came to my mate as my mate engulf the girl in her arms .

A growl escape my mouth.... I saw red.....

And everything started to shook..
Laila started to look around clutching the girl to her chest tightly..

Everyone still and bow down to me, and before Zayn could took over me.

" Alex DRIVE!!" i whispered in dangerous low voice... Alex without any word speed...

When we some distance away from the everyone.. I got out from the speeding car... Shifting in mid as i ran into forest....