Chapter 15

Laila's POV

Sunday roll on quickly, as the cafe was full.. It was difficult to handle everything alone.. True Ell was there to help..

But i couldn't allow her as she was having her exam start.

But i was happy because the earning was great... I could finally spend some money on Shopping for Ell and Amy..

Beside i was planning to Service my truck.. It was giving lot of problem.. I don't want it to  break  down in middle of road surrounded by woods.

I had manage to save pretty good amount.. It feels good after years not to worry about money.

Life was finally on track after 4 years, though i miss mama, papa and Leah.. But i know if they are watching me they might be proud of us.

I had walked and opened the cafe early this morning.. Because my truck was not starting so i had to walk to cafe In chilly morning freezing me nearly to death.

Ell said that Zander was going to pick them for school.

I started my baking.. It was relief that  the Oven was big.. It helped me to bake different items at same time and in bulk.

I was making a dough for cookies.. Thinking about the  going to supermarket again this week to fill the kitchen.

That's when i heard the bell.. I check the clock and it was 8 in the morning..

Who it can be so early?

I was above to go out but that person itself pop inside the kitchen..

I sucked in a deep breath, as in my front stood Nicolas in grey shirt whose top three buttons were undone and black cargo pants.. Perfectly styled hair. Sleeves rolled up.. Which showed  tattoo on his arm.. And there was another tattoo on his neck below the side of ear.

He must be going for work. Because there was a small brown color schedule diary in  his hands..

I shutter as his eyes roamed shamelessly on me

"Good morning.." he said lazily i tried to response but my mouth felt dry.

With great difficulty i finally pushed the words out of my mouth "Goo.. Good.. Mor... Morning Nic.. Nicolas?" i said more then like a question..

He smiled at me.. "I came to grab a coffee.. Laila" he said swiftly..

He took a step inside the kitchen.. And my eyes went to his boots.. Not exactly boots but i can't tell want they are were..

I glared at them.. I hate it when someone enter my kitchen wearing outside footwear..

I raised my head when I heard him clear his throat. He raised his eyebrow at me..

I gave him a nervous smile.. "Why don't you wait outside Nicolas, I'll bring your coffee" i said.