Chapter 31

NICOLAS POV.

"Laila..!" I whisper as she sat near sleeping Amy caressing her hair..

She didn't say anything but few minutes later she kissed her head and stood up.. I forwarded my hand for her to take.

"I'll get fresh" She said as soon as we reach our room.. She went away..

I Sigh, looking at Laila I feel pain she had not smiled properly after all the incident and I was worried.

I can hear the Sound of water running, and I resist the temptation to barge inside the washroom and make love to Laila.

I quickly removed my clothes and wore a track pant.. I heard the door opened, so I turned, only to have the Air knock out of my lungs.

"I didn't take any clothes" She said in small voice, her skin was flush partly due to hot bath she took and partly due to blushing.

The bule bathrobe barely covering her butt.. I. Breath in.. Out.. In out...

Her wet hair dripping on her neck.. Long neck.. My eyes zeroed where I was going to mark her.

LAILA'S POV

"Nick!" I gasp as he swift me off my feet and carried me to bed..

"Nick..!" I said again  he hovered over me, he looked into my eyes.. "Mi Amor, do you have any idea how badly I want you" He said in deep husky voice which made the shivers run my spine.

Nick's hand started to feel every curves of my body, exploring the Sparks.. He suck on a spot where my neck meet my shoulder.. Making the Sparks ten times more intense.. I arched into him fisting his hair in my fingers I tucked at them..

He hungrily bite and suck on the same spot.. I couldn't help but wish for him to go on.. And I new at that point that he was everything I want.. He was my undoing..

So taking a deep breath.. I whisper the next words. "Mark me Nick" I said.. He stop and slowly raised his head now looking into my eyes.. His eyes were pitch black..

"What..!" He gasp out as if he couldn't believe what I said.. "mark me.. As yours" I told him with confidence this time..for next few minutes he just kept staring at me.. And when he finally recovered from stock his lips broke into perfect smile..

"Are you sure Mi Amor.. Once I mark you there is no turning back.. I.. You" I shushhhh him.

"I want this....Nick.." I said cupping his face.. He smiled again and smash his lips on mine.. He kissed me hungrily.. But then his kisses slow down, devouring each other.. It felt like I couldn't get enough of him.

The flimsy Bathrobe made it more easy for him to feel every inch of my body.. He started to prepare kisses on my neck, collarbone.. He lick it suck the area.. All the time I was moaning, it like I was high on him.. I was wanting more and he gave me more.. And when I least expected he shrunk his crannies into my neck.. I bite my lips to suppress the scream.. Of pain.. My eyes blurred with Salty tears..

And after what felt like forever the pain turned into pleasure.. Nick lick where he mark me.. And I just explored in Sparks of pleasure I had never felt before.. My eyelid felt heavy.

I breathe out a sigh when Nick pulled away from me.. His eyes were pitch black.. And I knew this was Zayn.

"You're ok.. My sweet" He asked with hoarse voice which sent yet another electric current.

"Yes.. Just a bit tired.." I told him yawning in process.. He chuckled.. Before coon me in his arms.. He placed a kiss on top of my head "sleep..!" he said.. And as if I was waiting for that my eyes finally closed and the last thing I felt was Nick's wet lips on mine.