Chapter - 6

Laila's POV

" This is an very great Idea...... But do you really think it will work" i Asked Zander and Ell nodded beside me..

"Off course its going to work...... We have no cafe nearby the school ... Beside if i put this outlet on school notice board students are surely going to come " he said proudly... I looked at Ell from him.... And saw her rolling her eyes... " He is right Di.... The whole school follows him..." she said.

"And what they call you"? She asked, Zander scratch his head before muttering "Warrior"......"Ya Right warrior...!!... What is that supposed to mean any way?" Ell asked him and he looked alarm his eyes wide in panic...

I was confuse the way he seemed suddenly alarmed " warrior.....!!" Amy said suddenly...we all  three looked at her  and she was looking at me " Mummaa... Zan is warrior like dad.....? " she asked, and i flinch in guilt... I hate it when i have to lie to Amy when she ask me about her dad....

" Zan... My dad is also warrior he fights with bad people in far..... Far..... Way.." she said  opening her aems showing how faraway smiling widely..

Zander took her in his arms lifting her up " Yes princess... Warriors fight with bad people and protect us.." he said.

I smiled at both of them... The way Zander handles Amy.. Is so protective...

" Ok.. Mrs Swans... We will leave now" i flown... " Zander please call me Laila...." i said.... Felling uncomfortable when he calls me Mrs...

"Or.. DI..." Ell said... "Ya Di.. You can call me that" i said.. He nodded his head..

"Ok I'll place this outlet tomorrow, " he said opening the car door..

"No.. Not tomorrow... Day after i need some more supplies if people start to crowd here." i told him..

"Ok... No problem... Di... If you need any help please tell me" he said...

" Thank you Zander.... You are already doing a lot... I am just gald that...we have someone in this new town to help us" i said.

" And you all don't know how much happy i am that you came here..." he said glancing at Ell who was busy stopping Amy from jumping in car..

I gave him a grateful smile. "Ell!.. Don't go out side and make sure the doors are locked properly, and don't let Amy sleep before eating" i told her..

" don't worry Di... Come home soon" she replied back.

I waved at Amy and Ell as they left and came inside the cafe...

'Time to get the work done' i said tightening my apron around my waist...

By the time i finish baking and sending the order it was already 7 "00 clock in evening. And my shoulder, arms were hurting a lot..

I sat down and message my arms... My muscles begging for some rest. Sighing i got up.. I still have to clean the kitchen.

Its a habit of my mom...which was pass onto me. I don't like it if the place is not clean properly. I wore my glasses.... Because i was feeling a headache..

45 minutes later i was finally done with cleaning the whole place... I left a sigh and slump down on  chair. ' today was hectic, but i was gald that i made this order on time... And also got money.. Which is much needed for us..

I smiled.. Now that we don't need to pay for rent and all we can save up lots of money.. And i can buy gifts for Amy and Ell, its been more then two years i bought them a gift.

Looking at time, I decided to close and move out, i picked my purse before moving out with keys in my hand.

But stop when i heard a groan coming from the door and follow by that came a growl.. Which made me jump in fear.... I quickly picked a knife from counter before opening the door.