Chapter - 5

Ella's POV (continue.......)

Two days later in school....
The boy which caught me at gate was suddenly in all my class, and even teachers didn't say anything to him... He sat beside me in all lecture staring at me with his intense eyes.....his thick eyelashes making his eyes look more intimidating. His sharp jawline making him look dangerous.... I notice that almost every one was scared of him.. Even violet didn't speak to me... Most of them calling him warrior Black..

He even hit Rocky..... Saying how dare he flirt with me... I was so angry with him that I had decided to just avoid his presence, since then nobody spoke to me in school... Staying out of my way like i have some kind of contagious diseases.

And to top  all this the teacher has to pair me up with him to make a assignment... Which was due in 1 week... And it was going to add up to my grades....

Currently i was sitting in library, actually hiding behind the book shelfs.. I have a free class so instead of going somewhere else i came here because i know he won't come here..... That's what i thought.

I was deep in the book i was reading when suddenly a chair beside me was pulled rather noisily... I ignored it and searched for the line I left.

A packet of sandwich was pushed in front of me.... I turned to look at the person, only to groan in announce..

" what do you want now?" i whisper yelled at him. " Nothing... Just eat the sandwich, you didn't eat anything.. In lunch break" he said taking away my book.. I tried to grab on it but was to late..

Anger bubbling inside me, I got up from chair... I stand in front of him.. Even through he was sitting and i was standing he came to my shoulder..

"Look... Here.. MR...." I started but was cut off in middle "Zander......" he said... I gave him irritated look.

"... I don't know what you want but please stop bothering me... And thank you for the sandwich but i don't want anything from you..." i said and i saw hurt look in his eyes.. I bit my lips.. Did I over said it'

He suddenly took my hand in his... The tingles shooting immediately when our skin touched "I know.. This all is sudden for you .. But have you ever felt insecure with me..?" he asked, and i stare at his warm eyes... I couldn't deny the fact that.... In my entire life beside my family he was the first person i felt safe with..

He put my hand on his chest just above his heart and i tried to pull back... But he's hold was firm. He's heart beating loudly under my Pam's

" Please.. Ell.. Give me a chance..if i fail i will never bother you.. I promise..." he said with so much sincerity that I found myself nodding my head... Not knowing exactly what he wanted me to prove..

A beautiful simple spread on his lips... He pulled me down on the chair again and pushed the sandwich towards me" Now eat,.... Or should i feed you?! " he asked i looked at him wide eyes.. Before taking the sandwich.. I eyed it.. What if its something mixed in this? ' I couldn't help but wonder..

Zander chuckled beside me... Before taking away the sandwich and taking a bite from it" here now have it.... There nothing in it " he said and my face became red due to embarrassment..but i wonder how did he know what i was thinking" you said it out loud" he answered my question . I dug into my bag and removed my own lunch box and offered to him..

" hmmm.. This is good... You made it? " he asked... Happily munching on cupcakes... I shook my head" no... My Di.. I mean sister " i said...

He nodded" so want me to help you with your studies.. " he asked and i pushed the assignment to him...in which we were paired together. He did most of the work . And i noticed that he was very intelligent...
But We still have so much to do.. In just 3 days due time.