Chapter 17

NICOLAS POV

I was working in my office, relating to annual meetings of all the Alpha's.

I couldn't concentrate as my thoughts drift to my beautiful mate, every now and then.

I want to see her again zayn voice filled my mind.

I smiled, she is so adorable... Sometimes it fears me that i am dragging a innocent soul into my dark world.

But again she was already designed for me.. And I will make sure that she will never face the cruelty of the world she was going to join soon.

But what if she refuse.. What if she says that she didn't want to be with a Man who is known as a ruthless killing Alpha king.

'She will accept us Nic..' Zayn said quietly. But his voice didn't sound as strong as it does every time.

I have to talk to elders soon and tell them that i have finally found my mate and their Luna Queen.

I resumed my work but suddenly zayn whimper..

'zayn??' I asked him..

'something is wrong Nic.. Mate... Mate....Mate..' he began to howl.

I quickly spell a magic to see my mate. And the side in front of me..

Zayn snarled and i was already shifting.

"Please don't eat me.... Please I beg you... Please.... Ple..... Plea... I... I.. Ha.. Have... Fa... Famil.. Family... To.. Take car.. Care... Pl... Please" My mate beg in front of a Wolf...her clothes torn. Tears running down her eyes her face red.

All i saw next was red... How dare he??????

It was one of my pack member.. I tried to mindlink him but he had blocked us out..

I was already running to were my mate was... I stopped when I saw her running towards me. But she stopped.

Her eyes wide and she sob...
I looked at the wolf behind him and snarled at him before jumping above my mate.

I tackle him and was ready to break his neck when he shifted back and beg me to stop..

"Alpha... Please stop... I am sorry.." he said and felt unconscious.

I mind link my warrior to take him away and lock him.

I will deal with him later. I turned to stop my mate but she was no where.

I sniff, she was not far.. I shifted into my human form..

I know she will be more terrified of she see me in wolf form. So ut was safe if i go to her in human form.

I ran towards were she was. I was from distance she had slump against a tree, breathing heavily as she sob.

"I don't want to die, Amy.. Ell" She kept on whispering.

My heart broke to see my mate like this furry took over me once again, but I calm myself down for my Laila.

Once i was close to her "Laila" I called out softly.. Her head jerk up from between her knees..

"Nic!!" she breath out and next second she was in my arms as i cuddle her in my lap.

"NICOLAS.. There is wol... Wolve.. Wolves" she struggled to speak.

"Sh.hhhhh!! Calm down... Take deep breath.. Slowly" she tighten her hold on my shirt.

I rubbed my palms on her body up and down she had goosebumps on her arms, I adjusted her so that my body heat can keep her warm.