Chapter -10

Ella pov

Something is wrong with Di....

I can see it.. Today was Sunday and we were in cafe, it was bit crowded today... Zander's idea worked...

Because major people were teenagers from my school..

I was helping Di with orders... As she was working in kitchen.. And Amy had gone on a play date with one of her new friend in school...

Zander had not called me or texted me as ge usually do..

On Friday he dropped me at home and hurriedly drive away not even saying a bye..

I miss him....

"Ella... I didn't knew you work here" came a voice and i came out of my thoughts..

I raised my head to look at person who was talking and it was non other then... The girl Zander was when  frist time i crashed into him..

I gave her a small smile... "yes.. What can i get you" i asked her.. Ignoring the look she was giving me..

"Ok,.. So I'll have one choclate mocha, and strawberry muffins" she said..

I nodded at her and sprint to kitchen.. But not before hearing her say.. ' why does Zander even hangout with her... She is so plain..'.

I ignored her.. Because i know people like her are always ready to demean other..

But what was bothering me was Di...

She was so dull.. She tried to smile and asure me that she was fine, but i knew her... I had never seen her like this..

By the end of the day we were both exhausted.. We drive home picking Amy on the way..

As usual she kept on blabbering about her friend.. I saw Di trying to listen to her but could barely keep her eyes open..

When we reach home Di straight went to sleep... She didn't had dinner today also..

She barely had anything from past 2 days.. And i was worried about her more now..

Next day at school...

I didn't saw Zander today also.. And i was restless..

I called him few times but he didn't picked up..

On Tuesday Zander finally came to school i tried to asked him.. But he ignored me and walked away...

I was so much hurt.. Whole day he ignored me, and i even saw him talking with his ex girlfriend...

I thought we had something between us.... When we spend 2 weeks together...

But i guess, I was wrong i shouldn't have let him so close to me...

Sighing i decided to not thinking about him much... I was ok with being alone again..

Cafe was running very good... And Di made sure to add on more items to the menu...
She kept her self busy in cafe..

But i didn't missed the pained look on her face... Sometime she would rub her pam on her chest...

I suggest her to go to hospital but she refused.... I helped her sometime but she then glare at me telling me to go home and do my studies....

It was thrusday night after dinner i made Amy sleep in my bed and went to check on Di...

I opened the door... And saw Di kneeling near the bed... Her hand had fisted over her chest... Rubbing...

I panicked.... "Di?.. What happened.. Di?"!!! " i said..

She looked in pain..." It hurts El... God... It hurts so much.. " she gasp for air...