Chapter 28

NICOLAS POV

Its been 3 days she is been sleeping.. I took her hand and kissed her knuckles..

"She is physically all fine, alpha but mentally she is not yet prepared to wake up.." Jeena told me.

I nodded my head.. I heard the door closing behind me.. I Sigh.. "Wake up My sweet.. I am dying to see your beautiful smile.." I said softly..

Kissing her head one more time I shut my eyes taking her body into my arms.. My eyes lid heavy due to lack of sleep..
...

I felt warm lips pressed against my neck, sending pleasure through my body jolting me awake..

" Laila!! " I whisper, she smiled at me, her tired swollen eyes soft with affection..

"Hi" She said snuggling into me..

SHE IS AWAKE...!!

I pulled her closer and shower kisses on her face and neck..

"How long I was out?" She questioned..

"Long! 3 days.. God... I was dying" I told her..

Her eyes soften, "Amy?!" she asked.. "All fine playing downstairs.." I told her.

"I missed you so much" I breath her scent.. She sat up.. "What happened Nick.. What happened to me.. I.. I was so terrified.. Did I hurt anyone!" She asked her face mask with pain, horror and guilt.

I shook me head at her "No.. No.. You didn't hurt anyone.. In fact you helped to find Amy.. I will tell you everything but first you need to eat, your health is more important baby" I caress her cheek..

"I want to take a bath first.. And see Amy" She said.

"I'll go bring Amy" I told her..

.......

"Mommy,"..
"Yes baby!" Laila said.. As she rock Amy in her arms.. "Don't sleep for so long, I miss you.. And dada was so worried.." Amy started to tell everything to her as my mate listen attentively to her..

"I won't, I promise baby!" laila gave her kiss.. "Why don't you take bath with Mommy.. And go to bed it's so late.. I see dada had spoiled you" She said glancing at me.. I shrug..

"Ok mommy.." Amy nodded..
.....

"Did she slept already?!" Laila asked as soon as I reach in our room "Ya..! She was tried.." I told her..

"Why are you hair still wet?" I took a towel and started to dry her hair..
She hug my waist.. Putting her cheek against my bare stomach..

After I was sure her hair were all dry.. I shifted in bed and took her in my arms..

Suddenly I felt pair of soft warm lips on mine.. I was shock because this was first time she had kissed me first..

I groan when she licked my lower lips, I flip us so that she was under me.. Her hands found its way into my hair as she tucked at them.. Pleasure ran through our bodies. We both moan. God she is so perfect..

I slip my hand inside her pajama top, my cold hand touching her soft warm skin, she arch into me.

LAILA'S POV

I arched into him, as his hands ran on my skin.. He trial kisses against my neck.. Nipping on it with his teeth and lips..

More tingles shoot.. And I moan his name.. His left hand found my breast as he gave it a light squeeze.. And I died in pleasure..
Knots forming in pit of my stomach, I desperately squeeze my thighs together.