Chapter - 8

NICOLAS POV

I grunt as Zayn keep on nagging me to go visit our mate.... But i had important meetings this morning so i was sitting in conference room.. But i was zoning out totally..

" So with this.. We windup everything for today's meeting.." Alex voice snapped me out.

I looked at everyone as they got up from their seats and bow to me.

"You all can leave" i said....

'finally now let's go Nick' Zayn's voice filled my mind..

"King!!" Alex said.. "Hmmm".. I hummed as i signed the papers..

" Are you going to meet Luna today" he said and my eyes shoot to him as he stood in front of me with his smile..

"Luna...? Alex.. I don't know" i said..

" But.. I know Alpha.. Ms swans is our Luna Queen right?" he asked me..

I breath out.. "Yes.. She is" i told him..

"But how did you know?" i asked him.. "yesterday i saw it.. In your eyes.. I too have a mate King an i know how are eyes turns when we see are mate" he explained me.

" I don't know.. Alex.. What am i going to say to her" i said pulling at my hair.

" Because she is human..?" he asked and i nodded at him.

" She will come to know one day.. But one thing i can confirm is that she has a heart of Luna... Most kind-hearted person i have ever met.." he told me proudly..

" Did you read her mind Alex?" i snarled at him..

" woah?!!... King please.. I am sorry.. I did it when i didn't knew she was our queen.. I will never do it again " he said taking steps away from me.

The thought of some other male reading my mates mind had me and Zayn disturbed.

Alex had a special gift of reading mind when he wants to..

" If you want i can gather information about her " he suggest and i shook my head..

" No.. I don't want any papers to know about my mate.. I will like to know her in person..." Besides if my mate came to know that i had done a check on her she won't like it. I thought...

" As you wish King... But if you want to meet her.. I have a perfect idea " he said with twinkle i  his eyes...

". Ok what is the Idea? " i asked..

" king, the cafe is close!!" Alex said next to..

" I can see that!!" i snapped at him.. I was frustrated already.. And Zayn... I was barely keeping him from taking over....

'were is she!! " Zayn said into my head....

I don't know...' me and Alex stood in front of the cafe... Staring at now the closed sign....

" Oo hello...!! " said a beautiful voice from behind us...

I turned around quickly.. And Zayn sequel like a girl....

My mate got out of her truck... Smiling at us...

She is so beautiful....... Her eyes....... I can clearly stare into them as she was not wearing her glasses.

She walked at the back of truck and pulled out the groceries bags

I walked forward... Resisting the urge to just take her in my arms... I snatched the grocery bags from her hand...