Chapter - 7

NICOLAS ZAYN KINGS (POV) ALPHA KING

" You are dismissed for the Day Alex... Mindlink me, for any emergency only." i command he node his head but didn't left i looked up at him and raised my eyebrow " King are you Ok,?" he asked Quietly. I left a sigh he can sense my emotions, I nodded at him keeping my face emotion less he bowed and left my cabin.

I got up from my chair and look out at wide spread forest before me. The familiar feeling  started to build up in my heart.

Feelings of loneliness....................

Its bean 6 years.... I took over my title as a King of werewolf... I was only 20 years by then and was legal heir of the title but still had to proof myself to get it...being young and alone nobody believe in me to be capable to have this title.

But there were some people who believed in  me, who were with me from the day i was born. The day my parents took their last breath was the day i was born... The same day when everything was destroyed by the Enemies....

My father died  after the battle with Rogues got over and My mother the former Luna was Pregnant with me.. And died while giving birth to me.  she couldn't take the pain of her mate dying... Her people dying in  pain.

My wolf whimper in pain, pain of losing our mother, father... Our people.

I was kept hidden and trained secretly by my fathers friends and he's most trusted people.

When i turned 14, I frist shifted into my Wolf... Zayn... It was so much painful that i thought i was going to die, but i was reborn with Zayn, he is everthing i wanted to be as a boy.

I was so thankful to moon goddess that she gave me Zayn... At last some one who would understand me.. Know what i was feeling and be with me.

I had become stone hearted..but it  was zayn who was  always there to give me comfort.. And since the day he came he keeps on talking about his mate..

I sigh... MATE.... I don't think i have one... Zayn howl in pain..

I think i am cursed... With no family most of them find their mate after they shift into their wolf or by 18.

But me.......

After i turned eighteen i didn't found her... But Zayn always keeps hoping to find her.

I took over the crown without a Luna beside me. I have been searching for her but last year i gave up.

And God... Zayn was so angry at me.. But he soon understand.. But didn't gave up..

I will never give up Nick...even if i am old and on death bed.... Moon goddess would send her to us

He said quietly... I just shook my head...

Why don't you use your magic power and trace her" he said pissed off..

I can't.. Zayn you know that.. I can't use my power like that " i told him..

He just kept quiet.. I think he is angry.

My Mother was a Fae, a very strong one... And i got her powers. Power of using magic.. Controlling anything i want.

Suddenly Zayn crawled at back of my head...

'Zayn!!' i said...'what is up to you? You have been behaving like that from past three days" i asked him.

' I don't know Nick but something is different... I can feel it. ' he said again breathing loudly.

' what is it.. Something bad? ' i asked him.. He can sense if something was going to be wrong...