TDAS Re-write episode 1: Heroes vs. Villains

Total Drama All-Stars Re-Write episode 1
Heroes vs. Villains
Re-written and edited by: Joey Turner and Tanya Furness

(Fade to inside a prison, CHEF HATCHET and a guard walking past a row of prison cells, Chef is carrying a manila folder. Chef walks past 2 cells containing a one-eyed prisoner and what looks like the Insane Psycho Killer with a Hook)

Psycho Killer: I'M INNOCENT I TELL YA! INNOCENT!!!

(The one-eyed prisoner makes kissy faces at Chef and the Guard. Chef's face grows increasingly concerned when he hears a familiar voice)

Voice: (Off-screen) And the Crusty Cockroaches have a big lead over the Soiled Stinkbugs!

Prisoner: (Off-screen) Cram it, McLean! (Psychotic laughter)

(Pan over to reveal none other that CHRIS MCLEAN, wearing an orange jumpsuit locked behind a glass door in a highly secured cell [a familiar looking map of Camp Wawanakwa hanging on the wall], overlooking two bugs staring at each other)

Chris: Lightning slips past Duncan, and the heat is on! Yeah, look at that! That's what I'm talking about! (Finally notices Chef, glaring at him) Well, well, well, look who finally came to visit me after a whole year.

Chef: C'mon. You've finished your sentence for dumping toxic waste.

Chris: (Pouting) Whatever, think I'll stay right here; got everything I need. Including (Pulls out a cashew nut with a drawing of Chef's face on it) Chef 2.0! I made him from a cashew. (Chef slips the manila folder through the slot into Chris' cell; Chris grabs it suspiciously) What's this?

Chef: Yo contract. The Producers green lit another season, so you in?

Chris: (Smiles) it is on! (Chris' smile twinkles)

(Opening Credits)

(The four spotlights pop out; one with a price tag on it, one with a sleek shine on it, one knocking toilet paper out, and the fourth one out of the tree with a soap bar and brush. The director claps the clapperboard. Zoom through the camp past a squirrel, the Spa Hotel, the loser cabin, the communal bathrooms, and Chris (Holding the million-dollar case) and Chef on a helicopter)

Dear Mom and Dad I'm doin' fine,

(Up the cliff and into the lake)

You guys are on my mind.

(In the water, Anne Maria and Sierra tug back and forth on a treasure chest, it opens and Cameron, with several Chris heads and Mr. Coconut, float out)

You asked me what I wanted to be

(Above the water, Owen splashes up, just as Fang pops up as well, and releases a fart that gets in Fang's mouth and splashes back in the water. Fang chokes on the fart)

And now I think the answer is plain to see,

(Pan over to the forest where Lightning is kissing his biceps, when Jo body slams into him and runs off, Lightning chases after her. Duncan laughs at the sight while Gwen stands right behind him, rolling her eyes and smiling; Courtney standing behind her and glaring.)

I wanna be famous.

(Pan over to the waterfall, Alejandro and Heather in the canoe, glaring at each other. Just as the canoe goes over the fall, Alejandro leaps out, landing hands first on the rocks while Heather goes with the canoe)

I wanna live close to the sun,

(Pan down to the log. Brick is doing jumping jacks as the canoe falls behind him. Heather lands in his arms, pouting, and then the log snaps in half, sending Heather and Brick falling below)