TDAS Re-write episode 16: Bold and the Booty-ful

Total Drama All-Stars Re-Write
Episode 16: The Bold and the Booty-Ful
Re-written and Edited by Joey Turner and Tanya Furness

Chris: (Voiceover, recounting last episode's clips) last time on Total Drama All-Stars, the final 6 went on a slippery, saucy sundae-shopping spree with extra, "are you nuts?" speaking of slips, Courtney probably should've destroyed her incriminating chart BEFORE Mike got his hands on it; or is he Mal, now and forever? Either way, thanks to his latest dirty trick, Zoey and Owen won the challenge, and Courtney got the watery boot. (Cut to Chris at the end of the dock at night; the camera focused on him) Five players remain, but not for long. (A farting sound is heard, Chris chuckles awkwardly) okaaaay; who's going to the finale? (Another fart is heard; Chris glares angrily off-screen) and who's going to get a bacterial infection, if SOMEONE doesn't stop using the flush of shame!!! (Zoom out to reveal the yeti reading a newspaper while sitting on the Flush of Shame. The yeti growls and then looks back at its paper) Seriously, bro; we put PEOPLE in there! It's all or nothing time, right here on Total Drama All-Stars! (The yeti farts again) eeewwwwww!

(Opening credits)

(Fade into the campgrounds at night; Scott is sitting on the steps of the loser cabin, Mal standing right behind him, smirking evilly)

Scott: I can't believe Courtney's gone. I mean ok yeah she burned us all with that chart, but now who's gonna yell at me and make me do stuff I don't wanna do?

Mal: you two REALLY had a good thing going, until GWEN messed it all up.

Scott: (Sits up, looking angrier) yeah, she did, didn't she? (Mal just smirks again)

(Confessional: Gwen)

Gwen: (Less enthusiastic) I'm the last original girl cast member left on the island- yay me. (Sighs sadly) yeah it's not working; maybe it's because I just found out Courtney lied to me, or I miss Duncan, or I just now realized I've been doing another season of Chris' crap. (Perks up a bit) still, since I'm already here, I might as well try to win it... again. But if I'm gonna make it to the finale, I'll need a few allies. Owen's a nice guy, Zoey's been like a stepsister to me, not really sure I can trust Mike, or whoever he says he is ...that leaves Scott.

(Confessional ends)

(Gwen walks up to Scott)

Gwen: Hey, Scott. How're you holding up?

Scott: pfft, what do you care?

Gwen: (Nervously) sorry, I...

Scott: (Bitterly) I don't want your pity, I want your head on a platter!

Gwen: but I just...

Scott: (Gets closer to her face) "you're just gonna pay," is what!

(Confessional: Gwen)

Gwen: so much for making nice with Scott.

(Confessional: Scott)

Scott: (Still edgy) yelling at Gwen won't bring Courtney back, but it sure feels good! Plus, now that I'm the only REAL villain left on the island, I've got a duty to churn everyone else up until they're as whipped and stinky as... MAMA'S GOAT BUTTER!! (Smiles nostaligically) man, I miss her cookin'. I bet Owen would love to get a face full of the butter, at least HE appreciates good cookin'!

(Confessional: Owen)

Owen: WHOOOO-HOOOOO!!!! (Chuckles) the final five! I still can't believe it! I don't remember the last time I made it this far; feels like it was years ago... probably because it WAS years ago. (Giggles) still, this time I'm going all the way, baby; and I know exactly what I want to do with the million... first I'm gonna give a piece to my mom so we don't end up in debt again like what happened with the cheese cellar, (Mutters under breath) worth every penny, I thought; THEN I'm gonna split the money with my little buddy Noah; and finally, I'm going back to square one: throwing the awesomest, baddest, sickest yacht party ever, and everyone on the show is invited!!! Even Mike... if he can get rid of creepy Mal first. I haven't been directly around Mal for a few days, and I think the nightmares finally stopped! ...I just hope he isn't planning anything evil as we speak.