TDAS Re-write episode 9: Sucker's Punched

Total Drama All-Stars Re-Write
Episode 9: Suckers Punched
Re-written and Edited by Joey Turner and Tanya Furness

Chris: (Voiceover, recounting last episode's clips) Previously on Total Drama All-Stars, the campers were treated to a day in the Fun-zone. Where anything can happen, except fun. Owen and Noah played dress-up for a bear... that beat the fudge out of them. (Chuckles) Comedy gold! Heather found the hidden invincibility statue; too bad someone else found it after her. And Sierra adopted a new uh ...pet. In the end, the heroes got the victory, and Alejandro was headed for the flush of shame; until he pulled off the biggest surprise of the night; way to play possum, Captain Secret-Legs.

(Cut to Chris lying on a lawn chair at what looks like Playa De Losers)

Chris: Can the heroes hold their lead? Will the villains live up to their name? (Calling out angrily) Will my breakfast get here before LUNCH?! Find out right now on Total Drama All-Stars!

(Opening credits)

(Zoom in on the Spa Hotel, classical music playing. Cut inside the girls' room where the music is coming from a boom box. The baby two-headed rat is chewing on two separate ends of the cord until it electrocutes itself and collapses)

Sierra: (Gasps, bends over and picks up the rat) Cody JR's, who let you out of your crib!? (The rat launches itself at her face, clawing her up) Ow, ow, bad Codies!

(Confessional: Sierra)

Sierra: (Holding the rat, oblivious to its snarling) Now that I'm responsible for these little guys, or girls, or one guy one girl, I don't have time to be a relationship. I just hope Camdy doesn't take it too hard. (The top rat head's cheeks bulge up) What's that, Cody JR? (The head barfs on her) Ew.

(Confessional: Dawn)

Dawn: (Angered) I am not one to hold grudges, but I am also not one to indulge in ripping one of nature's tiny infant creatures away from their mothers!

(Confessional ends)

(Zoey and Dawn are still in their beds. Zoey looks freaked out; Dawn is glaring at Sierra)

Zoey: um, Sierra, did you really have to bring the rat into the spa hotel with us?

Sierra: (Giggles and snorts) well DUH, Zoey. I'm a mom now... again, and I have to take care of my little mutant bundle of joy! (The rat tries to claw at her face again)

Dawn: (Muttering under her breath) that would be more endearing if you WERE the dear one's mother.

Sierra: I'm sorry; what was that, Auntie Dawn?

Dawn: (Out loud) I understand your need to fill the void in your heart that you wish Cody would fill, but I cannot authorize kidnapping!!

Sierra: (Confused) Kidnapping?

Dawn: (Grabs the rat; both heads suddenly calm down) somewhere on Boney Island is this poor creature's REAL mother! Lying awake at night, crying to the moon for the return of their precious little baby! (She gently strokes the rat's belly; both heads nuzzle closely into Dawn)

Sierra: (Pulls the rat back, the heads start growling again) but the Codies imprinted on ME! I was there when the egg hatched, so it is my responsibility to nurture them! Right, Auntie Zoey?

Zoey: "Auntie" Zoey?!

(The rat growls and one of the heads bite's Sierra's hand again)

Sierra: OW!!! See that, Dawn? Now you've upset them! You're just jealous because you had to give back the bear baby!