TDAS Re-write episode 6: Aftermath 1: Olds vs News

Total Drama All-Stars Re-Write
Episode 6: Total Drama All-Stars Aftermath 1: Oldies vs. Newbies
Written and Edited by Joey Turner and Tanya Furness

(As the music plays, we see a wall filled with clips of the past 4 seasons. After a few seconds, the logo "Total Drama All-Stars Aftermath" explodes on the screen. After another explosion, the following short clip recaps play)

(Recap: Lightning; clip from Evil Dread)

Lightning: (Runs past Heather and Jo) Ain't nobody telling Lightning where to dig! I'm my own man! (Standing in the ocean trying to "dig" into it)

(Recap: Lindsay; clip from Heroes vs Villains)

Lindsay: (Free-falling, flapping her arms) I'm flying! (Stops flapping and screams)

(Recap: Jo; miscellaneous clips)

Jo: (Heroes vs Villains) Brightning! Dudcan! (Saving Private Leechball) Dirt Boy got in the way!! Who needs Lightning, am I right, people? Eh? (Truth or Laser Shark) He who sweats it, wets it! Team before pride, maggot!

(Recap: Anne Maria; clip from Food Fright)

Anne Maria: ain't no way I'm gonna risk the rest of my looks when I already LOOK like a million bucks! Never thought I'd say this, but no water and fireproof hairspray is worth it! (Chef just picks her up under her arms, and carries her to the dock)

(Opening credits)

(The logo animation plays again, then fade into the aftermath studio from seasons 2 and 3. Not much has changed (GEOFF and BRIDGETTE are still sitting on the couch in the middle) except a new seat is featured right next to the hosting sofa. Occupying the peanut gallery on the left are B, DJ, BETH, TYLER, SAM, DAKOTA (Still in her mutated form), STACI (Her hair has mostly grown back), and JUSTIN. Sitting in the peanut gallery on the right are CODY, LESHAWNA, HAROLD, TRENT, KATIE, SADIE, and EVA. The audience applauses)

Geoff: AAW YEAAAH!!! Guess who's back, baby!!!

Bridgette: After two years of retirement, we are psyched to bring you the return of the Total Drama Aftermath!!!

Geoff: I'm Geoff!

Bridgette: and I'm Bridgette. And as you can see, unlike the island, the old Aftermath studio's barely changed.

Geoff: (Inhales and sighs happily) Yeah, it's still got the stink of awesomeness! And it's still solid after two years. (Suddenly a stage light falls, nearly hitting Geoff; he squeals as he avoids it, and then sits back up, recovering) Well... solid ENOUGH anyway. Still more solid than what Chris did to the island, am I right? (The audience laughs)

Harold: THAT'S an understatement; you know considering he dumped TOXIC WASTE all over the place! GOSH! (Looks over at B) How did you guys survive living on that island without some kind of negative effect? (B nervously points his head towards Staci and Dakota, who glare at Harold) ...oops.

LeShawna: (Shoots Harold a "shut your face" look with her eyes) MAAYBE just keep your mouth shut for a while, honey. (Harold lowers his head)

Bridgette: For those of you who don't remember, we're here to dish the dirt and talk about anything that goes with the newest season: Total Drama All-Stars!!! And here to help us with said dirt dishing is all our old friends from season 1!

Geoff: ooh, start the timer; I wanna see if I can name them all in 10 seconds! Ok we got DJ, Beth, Justin, Cody, LeShawna, Harold, Trent, Katie, Sadie, Tyler, and Eva! WOOT! 10 SECONDS!!!

Harold: actually, it was 12 seconds.

Geoff: CRAP!!! (Dope slaps himself, then groans) I used to be able to get that down in 10 seconds FLAT! I think I might be rustier than I thought!