TDAS Re-write episode 13: The Obsta-Kill Kourse

Total Drama All-Stars Re-Write
Episode 13: The Obsta-Kill Kourse
Re-written and Edited by Joey Turner and Tanya Furness

Chris: (Voiceover, recounting last episode's clips) Last time on Total Drama, we celebrated our 100th episode with a few surprise guest appearances, and a kidnapping of the host-y kind. But I stayed strong -Hey! (A clip of him screaming over the pit plays) Who put that there? (Clears throat) Alejandro found out who sabotaged the last vote, and made himself an insurance policy. Owen came clean to his new alliance about Mal. And Courtney proved to be quite the clumsy kisser. (More Chris screaming footage plays) Ok, someone is SO getting fired! Chef is a stress eater, Mal betrayed Cam, Gwen stopped Zeke, Cam got hurt, Cam got flushed. (The screaming clip plays again, then zoom out to Chris in front of a large TV screen, holding the plug) That is IT! Luckily, nothing gets me out of a bad mood faster than upping the 'ow factor' in a challenge. Stick around to see who goes down, right here on Total Drama All-Stars! Tell the editor to meet me at the flush of shame!

(Chef just sits in the control room, giggling evilly)

(Opening credits)

(Cut to the Spa Hotel at night, Gwen is reclining comfortably in her bed)

Gwen: (Sighs) after a day of crawling underground, these beds really hit the spot. (Looks saddened) I kinda miss Cam; but at least he's safe, and FAAAR away from this craphole of a camp. (Snuggles into pillow. But before she can fall asleep, loud rock and roll music is heard from the walls, causing Gwen to jolt awake. She growls) of COURSE he's just as annoying a roommate as he is a host! (Bangs on the wall, shouting) Turn that 80's garbage down, McLean!!! It's almost midnight!!!

Chris: (Through the wall) hey! The 80's were the age of music, Gwenny! And I can't properly get my handsome-sleep without the soothing sounds of me ROCKING FameTown! Now keep it down, Roomy! People are trying to sleep! Yeesh, some roommates are so rude!!!

(Gwen growls and storms out of the room. The music suddenly stops and a loud thump is heard. Gwen comes back in holding one of her boots, smirking)

Chris: (Through the walls, dazed) goo'night, mama. Wind up the cat and put out the clock.

(Confessional: Gwen)

Gwen: (Holding her boot; giggles) combat boots; never go onto THIS show without them. (Waves at the camera) thanks, Grandma! (Opens up the heel of her boot and pulls out some blue teal lipstick. She starts applying it to her lips) ...what?

(Confessional ends)

(Cut to next morning. Gwen is in a black bathrobe outside the bathroom. She knocks on the door)

Gwen: Chris, are you almost done in there? I need the shower!

Chris: (Harmonizes then clears his throat) sorry, Roomy! This is my morning handsomosity shower! Gonna be in here for another 2 hours!

Gwen: 2 hours?!?! (Growls) fine! I'll just use the OTHER bathroom (Mumbling under breath)! 2-hour showers? Eco-friendly, my butt!

(Cut to the other bathroom; Gwen opens the door and screams. Inside is a bear with a newspaper sitting on the toilet. The bear screams and covers itself with the newspaper; Gwen slams the door shut)

Gwen: (Frightened) why... why is there a BEAR in the bathroom?!!?!?!

Chris: (Chuckles from upstairs) oh yeah, I let him use our bathroom. He's part of the Total Drama Union; I can't let him poop outside like some kind of animal! (Gwen growls again)

(Cut to inside the girl's loser cabin; Courtney is pacing back and forth around the room while Zoey looks concerned; Dawn is meditating while the two speak)