TDAS Re-write episode 4: Food Fright

Total Drama All-Stars Re-Write
Episode 4: Food Fright
Re-written and Edited by Joey Turner and Tanya Furness

Chris: (Voiceover, recounting last episode's clips) Last time, on a very special episode of Total Drama All-Stars; it was all about teamwork, or lack thereof. Harsh, Courtney (Laughs). Awesome, but harsh! The challenge? An epic leechball battle brought out everyone's inner psycho, especially Jo's; which is why she got flushed. But, it was two unexpected acts of valor that inspired my brilliant switcheroo!

Gwen: (Voiceover) oh yeah, Chris, you're a regular greasy Einstein.

Chris: hey! Who let you into my voice-over recap?!

(Cut to the edge of the dock, where Gwen and Chris are standing, Chris looking annoyed at Gwen)

Gwen: what? You're narrating to a camera at the edge of the dock. Anyone could walk on.

Chris: (Groans) way to spoil the ambience, Gwen! (Clears throat)

(Back to the montage)

Chris: Now Duncan and Noah are heroes, Courtney's a villain, and I'm a genius.

(Back to the dock, Gwen looks saddened)

Chris: and not only does Gwen not have her bad boy to make things not suck, now she's stuck with her former bestie who hates her guts! (Snickers) and Noah gets to be on the same team with his own little pasty aura-reading girlfriend.

Noah: (off-screen) She's NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!

Chris: denial, so sad. (Chuckles, rubs his hands together smirking) Oh, it's gonna get naaasty! Will the Villains crush the Heroes' winning streak? (An angry Gwen suddenly pushes Chris off the dock)

Gwen: (Snickers) Find out now on Total Drama All-Stars!

Chris: hey! Don't steal my announcing bit!!

(Opening credits)

(Cut back to Wawanakwa, where a rainstorm is occurring. Scott and Alejandro sleeping peacefully in the loser cabin's boy side while the ceiling drips and leaks. Suddenly a loud crash wakes them up)

Scott: (Sleepily) Wah?

(The door opens, revealing a shadowy figure in the door, both Scott and Alejandro scream. The figure reveals itself to be Chef, carrying a large sack over his shoulders. He tosses it into the room, exploding into a cloud of dust)

(Confessional: Scott)

Scott: (Covered in powder, smiling happily) Mmmhmm, I grew up on powdered gruel. Rich people food has nothing on this stuff. It's the sawdust that makes it so tasty. (Licks gruel off his finger)

(Confessional ends)

Alejandro: (Spits some of the powder out) Disgusting! I bet the girls are not treated this cruelly. (A loud poof is heard, Courtney's scream rings out. Alejandro smirks) I stand corrected.

(Confessional: Courtney)

Courtney: (Covered in gruel like the rest of the villains, a solid lump on her head) I wish Chef would pass on the whole 'bed and breakfast' thing and let us starve instead! It would be more humane.

(Confessional: Anne Maria)

Anne Maria: (Her hair the only thing not covered in gruel) HA! Nice try, Chef! But all dat waterproof hairspray saves the good stuff again! (Taps on her hair, a metal clang is heard) Once I get dis gunk off the rest of me, it's time I went and bagged me a Vito!!

(Confessional ends)

(In the girls' side of the cabin, Courtney walks out of the cloud of powdered gruel and opens the door to find Scott standing there with a bucket full of gruel)