TDAS Re-write Finale part 1: The Final Wreck-Ening

Total Drama All-Stars Re-Write
Season Finale: The Final Wreck-ening
Re-written and Edited by Joey Turner and Tanya Furness

Chris: (Voiceover, as clips from ALL SEASON play) This season on Total Drama All-Stars, 18 competitors returned for another shot at $1,000,000! Your favorite heroes and villains battled for supremacy in our most painful, and grueling challenges ever! But, it was the betrayals that cut the deepest; (Clip of Cameron using Scott as shark bait plays) Cameron used Scott for shark bait, (Clip of Alejandro revealing he can walk again plays) Alejandro could walk the whole time, (Clip Gwen getting mad at Courtney's chart plays) Courtney lied about wanting to go to the end with Gwen, (Clips of Owen acting nervous around the others play) Owen kept a painful secret from his friends, (Clips of Mal in action play) and Mike repeatedly left his best friends in the lurch. Or, was it all the work of Mal, Mike's evil, long-lost personality? (Clips from the previous episode play) in the end, Zoey won the penultimate challenge, and Owen and Scott took a ride in the Flush of Shame.

(Cut to the Dock of Shame, where Chris is in his blue tuxedo)

Chris: after 14 killer challenges and two bang-on aftermaths, we're down to our final three players! (Chris gestures to Chef holding the Million Dollar case right next to him) who will take home the million-dollar prize? (The case opens, upside down, and the money falls on top of the dock) aww, dude! (Chef smiles sheepishly; Chris clears his throat; as he says the contestant's names, pictures of them appear on the screen) will it be Zoey, Gwen, or the evil genius formally known as Mike? Find out right here, right now, on the season finale of Total Drama All-Stars!!

(Opening credits)

(Zoom into the loser cabin, girls' side, at night; Gwen is sitting alone in her bed, sketching on her sketchpad)

Gwen: (Sighs contently) another season, another torture fest by the skeeze-ball formally known as Chris McLean. (Zoom in on her sketch, which shows her and Duncan standing over a dead Chris)

(Confessional: Gwen)

Gwen: what can I say about THIS season that I haven't said about every other season? (As she speaks, clips of the mentioned events play with her voiceover) ...Nothing, this season pretty much sucked too. I get cast as a villain for ONE... ok, a COUPLE of stupid mistakes, my boyfriend gets carried off to jail, and COURTNEY, the girl I've been busting my butt all season to try and make up with, turns out was just using me to make it to the end; yeah, that went well as usual, Courtney! Add to it, not only do I get stuck with the same old freaks; now I get to meet a whole NEW generation of meat-headed (Lightning), cutthroat (Jo), egocentric (Anne Maria), dirty (Scott), unpredictably creepy (Mal) freaks of nature!!! (Blows on her hair; smiles a bit) but I guess, like season 1, I was lucky enough to meet a few normal-ish people on the island (Zoey, Cameron, Dawn, Brick) ...and I still got to be with the best freaks I've ever known (Duncan, Owen, and Noah). AAAND, I'm the first contestant ever to make it to the finale TWICE! Whoo-hooo!! (Frowns again) ok, I'm done here. (Shoves camera out of her face)

(Confessional ends)

(Cut to the next morning, this time in the spa hotel control room. Zoey is sitting in the chair up to the dashboard, re-watching the Mal clips again; including sabotaging the boat race, beating up Owen and Izzy, breaking Brick's goggles, and sabotaging the votes; Zoey just looks on seriously)

(Confessional: Zoey)

Zoey: overall, except for the last few days... for obvious reasons, this season wasn't too bad. It was really great getting to see my old friends from last season again ...except for Lightning and Anne Maria, obviously. And getting to compete with some of the classic players was awesome! Gwen, if I don't win tomorrow, I sincerely hope you do! She deserves it; (Turns serious) besides, I've got other things to worry about. Mike's been Mal longer than I thought, but that doesn't mean that Mike's not in there.... Right?