TDAS Re-write exclusive clips

Total Drama All-Stars Re-Write
Exclusive clips
Written and Edited by Joey Turner and Tanya Furness

(Lindsay's Flush of Shame)

(Fade into a sewer, where the giant albino alligator is lying on his belly below a drain. Suddenly a splash of water comes from above, and Lindsay falls through and lands right on top of the gator's head)

Lindsay: (Rubs gator's face) wooooow, where did you get that amazing alligator coat?

(The gator roars and Lindsay falls forward into the water. The gator snaps its jaw and Lindsay runs away; the gator crawls after her)

(Lightning's Flush of Shame)

(Fade into underwater near a drainpipe; Lightning floats out of the pipe, and straight to the surface, right in front of a mime feeling around an imaginary wall)

Lightning: (Gasps for air) Not cool! (Notices the mime) what the-?! (Zoom out to reveal the Eifel tower) The Eifel tower? Whoa! I must be in Germany! (Looks to the mime) What's up, German clown? (The mime points nervously off-screen, and then motions as if something is coming. The mime then stands on his foot, making a swimming motion) oh, you want me to show you my muscles? Stand back, (Poses) 'cus here comes the gun show! (Suddenly a swan boat, carrying Blainely and Bruno the bear, zooms forward, dragging Lightning with it)

Mime: (Annoyed with a French accent) imbecile. (Walks away)

(Jo's Flush of Shame)

(Fade into a sewer, with hieroglyphics on the walls. Jo falls through the top pipe and lands on her butt)

Jo: (Stands up and dusts herself off) Great! Now what! (Notices a bunch of scarab beetles crawling around) Scarabs? (Crosses her arms; not impressed) whoop-de-doo! Do your worst, you pathetic roach wannabes! (Suddenly, a whole swarm of scarabs surround Jo. Cut to above a manhole cover, in Egypt. A lot of feet, including a camel's feet, walk by as Jo's screams are heard) I TAKE IT BACK! DO YOUR BEST!! (Screams)

(Anne Maria's Flush of Shame)

(Fade into another sewer. Anne Maria falls through the pipe, with two radioactive lice clutching onto her hair)

Anne Maria: (Tugging at the lice) eww! Ew! Ew! Ew! Alright, dat's it! Ain't nobody chewing on the poof, creepy bug things!!! (Finally rips the lice out of her hair, and then chucks them off-screen) Ha! Take tat ya schnooks! Ain't nobody messing with the hair! (Suddenly, her smirk turns into a frown. A trio of snapping turtles angrily approaches her from the direction she chucked the lice) What're you lookin' at, ya glorified frogs? (Suddenly a series of other growls is heard. Zoom out to reveal that Anne Maria is now surrounded by snapping turtles) ...oh crap!

(Gwen's long night)

(Fade into the girl's bedroom in the Spa hotel at night. Heather and Courtney are sound asleep, but Gwen is shivering and shaking, with bloodshot eyes)

Gwen: boy bands.... Boy bands.... Nothing but boy bands! (She yelps and darts upward, and shiftily looks around. She sees that the other girls are still asleep, and sneakily grabs an MP3 player from under her pillow. She sticks the ear buds in her ears, and presses play on the player. Loud punk rock music can be heard from the player, and Gwen sighs happily) ah... sweet, punky relief. (She finally falls asleep)

(After the Aftermath)

(Fade into the aftermath studio. An ambulance pulls away, while LeShawna, Harold, Jo, and Eva are still sitting. Jo and Eva sitting next to each other on one bleecher, while LeShawna wraps a bandage around Harold's arms)