TDAS Re-write episode 15: Sundae Muddy Sundae

Total Drama All-Stars Re-Write
Episode 15: Sundae Muddy Sundae
Re-written and Edited by Joey Turner and Tanya Furness

Chris: (Voiceover, recounting last episode's clips) Previously on Total Drama All-Stars, I brought in everyone's favorite animatronic monster for a little game of Cat and Mouse Dodge Ball practice. Courtney and Zoey showed their claws and threw the gauntlet down, as Courtney got a little grabby with their besty, Gwen- who they both got knocked out of the game! Oopsies (Chuckles). Mal (Coughs) I mean MIKE let all his fellow dudes get battered, beaten, and lost in the woods; until surprise cameo Izzy put the cap on the skinny weasel's dastardly doings; landing the girls the win, Zoey in the spa hotel, Gwen OUT of the spa hotel, and Noah DOWN the drain. BUT, he wasn't alone; when SOMEONE, (Coughs) Mal (Coughs) left me a note saying how Aura-reader Dawn was the culprit behind the kidnapping of my painting au-natural. So, we had to bid "see ya" to one of TD's most unexpected couples, and sayonara to Owen's new tiny buddy alliance. (Cut to Chris standing on the dock) Think they'll catch a break today? (Chuckles loudly) I think we ALL know the answer to that! But find out anyway, right now, on Total Drama All-Stars!!

(Opening credits)

(Fade into loser cabin, boys' side, at night. Owen is lying dejectedly on the bottom bunk of one of the beds, sighing. Scott looks awkward on the bunk just above him, scratching his head and looking confused)

(Confessional: Owen)

Owen: (Sighs) it just isn't the same without Noah or Dawn. Oh, how I miss the pitter-patter of their tiny little feet! At least Mal's away for the night; and Scott's ok... I guess. (Sighs again)

(Confessional: Scott)

Scott: yeesh! Who knew the big goofball would be such a downer without his little pallies? Normally I'd just ignore it and go to sleep but... I dunno, I had to find something to stop his sighing.

(Confessional ends)

Scott: (Smiling mischievously) hey, jumbo-lard!

(Owen looks to Scott; who puts his palm between his left armpits, and then armpit-farts "a shave and a haircut." After he finishes, Owen chuckles lightly)

Owen: nice armpit acoustic work!

Scott: (Smirks) thanks. Had a lot of practice having musical armpit-farting contests with my sister; she could armpit-fart the National Anthem!

Owen: Sweet! I taught my brother Gavin how to REGULAR-toot "Smells Like Teen Spirit."

Scott: (Amazed) get out! Dude, you've got some master fart props, Big Guy.

Owen: (Sits up, more perky; Chuckles) years of practice and beans, dude! Ooh! Wanna hear me toot Beethoven's fifth?

Scott: (Excited) seriously? You had me at toot! Ooh, (Pulls out a wad of gruel) you can carbo-load on this powdered gruel I saved! Never need laxatives when you've tasted Mama's cookin'!

(Owen gulps the wad down in one bite. He then cracks his neck and inhales.... Then farts in the tune of the first few bars of Beethoven's fifth. Cut to the girls' side, where Courtney is the only one left in the room. She is sitting on the top bunk of one of the beds, jotting down unknown writings on a piece of paper. She hears the sound of tooting and the boys' laughing through the wall and scowls)

Courtney: (Growls) Only a dirt boy and a garbage disposal would have fun BUTCHERING a classic! (Yells through the walls) IT'S NOT AN ORCHESTRA, BOYS!!! (Sighs) I swear men's brains are probably 75% stink! (Chuckles to herself, then looks to beds) am I right, girls? (Notices the beds are empty, looks saddened) oh... right, Zoey's in the spa hotel and Gwen's on Boney Island. I hope she's ok; and I REAAALLY hope she's not still mad at me.