TDAS Re-write episode 7: Moon Madness

Total Drama All-Stars Re-Write
Episode 7: Moon Madness
Re-written and Edited by Joey Turner and Tanya Furness

Chris: (Voiceover, recounting last episode's clips) Last time on Total Drama All-Stars, our favorite tone-deaf contestants worked their vocal cords off performing a Rockin' Wawanakwa-Palooza-Fest!! Some (Shows a clip of Gwen's performance) performed better than others (Shows clip of Brick breaking down crying. Chris chuckles). In the end, the Villains finally got back in the hotel, Gwen got to air her dirty laundry, Owen got a little canoodling with crazy Izzy, and I get a little extra cash-flow thanks to the bonus tracks on our new online album!!! (Speaks quickly) Available now on E-Jams for $29.99, tax included, copyright McLean Fresh Inc. (Speaks normally) oh yeah, and Noah shows once again what a little sweetheart he is!

(Cut to the edge of the dock, where Chris is laughing)

Chris: hey, maybe I should bring him and Duncan into my new show: Total Drama Sweethearts! (Suddenly a bunch of rocks start flying at Chris, Chris runs for it as it shows Noah and Duncan to be the throwers)

Duncan: yeah just keep calling talking, McLean!

Chris: (Dodging rocks) hey! Not cool, dudes!!! (Returns to recapping while dodging the rocks) what kind of torture can I put these guys through next? Well the kind of torture I dish out today can only be seen once in a blue moon! (Chuckles; Duncan and Noah look confused but continue throwing rocks) it'll make sense eventually ...IF I feel like it. You'll just have to keep watching Total Drama All-Stars! Ouch! Watch the face, dudes!!!

(Opening credits)

(Cut to the loser cabin's porch at dusk; where a bowl of Chef's gruel falls into the dirt and spilling everywhere. Duncan coughs and splutters as he, Cameron, Zoey, and Brick try to eat the gruel)

Cameron: This slop tastes like dirt gravy. (Starts walking down the stairs) Which technically would be mud, but- (trips) Whoa! (Cameron had falls face first into the slop)

Mike: (Walks up to Cameron) Wow Cam, you ok? (Helps Cam up and hands him his broken glasses) Here you go, buddy. (He puts the glasses on Cam's face, but they crack in two and fall to the ground)

Cameron: (Groaning) Oh boy...

(Zoey turns around and gasps)

(Confessional: Zoey)

Zoey: I can't believe what I just saw! Or have just seen... no, saw... either way, I can't believe it!

(Confessional ends)

(Cut to right before Cameron tripped. When Cameron walks down the stairs, Mike's [or what looked like Mike's] hand grabs his foot and causes him to fall. Mike comes out from under the stairs and gasps, blinking confusedly)

(Confessional: Zoey)

Zoey: Why would Mike do that to Cameron? They're friends... Did Mike break Brick's goggles too? Or what about Owen's junk food stash, and Sierra's Smartphone? But why?

(Confessional: Brick)

Brick: (Holding the broken goggles, looking saddened) the sad thing is, I lost the warranty. (Drops the goggles; looking more confident) But I don't need them! I'm large and in charge! One way or another, I WILL conquer the dark! (Suddenly the lights in the confessional go out and Brick screams. A whizzing sound is heard) OH COME ON!!!!

(Confessional: Sierra)

Sierra: (Pointing to her empty hand) Look at my hand. It looks so weird without my phone! And without my phone, do I even exist? And if I can't talk to him, does Cody exist?

(Confessional ends)

(While Duncan, Mike, Brick, and Zoey look over Cameron, Sierra exits the girls' side of the cabin and walks up behind Zoey)