TDAS Re-write episode 14: You Can Dodge a Ball

Total Drama All-Stars Re-Write
Episode 14: If You Can Dodge a Monster, You Can Dodge a Ball
Written and Edited by Joey Turner and Tanya Furness

Chris: (Voiceover, recounting last episode's clips) last time on Total Drama All-Stars, Gwen found out that Courtney got kissy with Cameron; and their on again/off again friendship went WAAAY off! Alejandro hid a DVD of Mike's bad behavior somewhere beyond the range of my cameras, Oooh that handsome weasel! And the final 9 ran the brutal Obsta-Kill Kourse; and proved that the old saying is true, "whatever doesn't kill you, makes you really, REALLY sore!" (Chuckles) The winner? Zoey, thanks to Mike; or was it Mal? (Chuckles evilly) seriously, who was it? I can't tell those guys apart. The flushee? Definitely Alejandro, with a surprise cameo from Old Heather; Adios, Ale-Jerk-o! (Cut to Chris standing at the edge of the dock) only 8 players remain; who will live to play another day, and who will go sight-seeing in sewer city, via the dreaded flush of shame? Find out right here, right now, on Total Drama All-Stars!

(Opening Credits)

(Cut to the Spa Hotel at night; Gwen and Zoey are sitting on the same bed in their sleepwear, enjoying peanut butter sandwiches and laughing)

Gwen: (Chuckling) and he thinks he's so smooth! All he has to do is tattoo "I love Heather" on his forehead! THAT would've been subtler!

Zoey: (Chuckles) I know, right? I almost kind of miss that handsome jerk. (Gwen gasps) ...NOT!!!! (They both laugh again. Gwen yawns) whoa. You ok, Gwen? You look tired.

Gwen: (tiredly) I'm fine; I'm just still wiped out from Chris-the-creep keeping me up last night.

Chris: (Through the walls; singing off-key) It's loving time, LOVIN' TIME, LOVIN' TIME! McLean-loving season!!

Zoey: (Holds her ears) eewww! How'd you put up with THAT for 2 days?

Gwen: (irritated) I really don't know. I don't know which is worse: the late night "music" sessions, or pirating the bathrooms in the morning!

(Confessional: Gwen)

Gwen: (Angered) please give me a moment to repress my deep hatred for all things Chris! (Inhales deeply) ...yeah that didn't work

(Confessional ends)

(Zoey sighs, dejectedly)

Gwen: Zoey? You Okay?

Zoey: yeah, I'm just worried about Mike. I don't really know how to explain it, but everyone keeps saying that something EVIL is going on with him. Have YOU noticed anything weird about Mike lately? Has anyone said anything? (Gwen looks nervous)

(Confessional: Gwen)

Gwen: I haven't actually talked to Zoey about Mal; I just don't know how to put it into words. I mean, what am I supposed to say, "Hey Zoey, how are you doing? Hey did you know your boyfriend is a morbidly psychotic criminal?" and I'm just worried about her. She isn't exactly the strongest girl left in the game ...unless being suddenly athletic counts.

(Confessional ends)

Gwen: (stutters) I... um... I... uh (sighs) Look Zoey, I don't know who is in control of him. But what I do know is that Mike is in there fighting to get back to you.

Zoey: you really think so?

Gwen: definitely. Guys are stupid, but they like a girl enough, they won't give up on them.

Zoey: aww. And you're right! I know whatever Mike's going through; he'll pull out of it! Thanks, Gwen! (Gwen says nothing) Gwen? (Zoey notices that Gwen has fallen asleep and smiles warmly. She takes the blanket she was using and covers Gwen up, and then pats her on the head) Sweet dreams, Gothy sis. (She walks back to her bed)