Chpt 1

Taehyung's Pov

" Taehyung " my mother yelled out my name. I walked down stairs and into the huge living room. My mother sat in front of the sofa and smiled at me.

" Hey Tae sweetie. Your father and I want you to go out to the city today with your friends to go have fun okay. And I will not take no for an answer. "

" Yeah okay mother I will head out now. See you later " I grabbed my shoes and went out the door. I texted my friends and they said they will meet me at the mall.

I arrived at the mall in less than an hour. I walked inside and saw the rest of my friends. I waved out to them and they came running over.

We all hugged and started to look around. Of course I went to my favorite store Gucci. Jimin followed behind me and we both went inside.

I was quickly greeted by a young lady. She smiled at me and I just stared blankly at her. She sighed and went back to behind the cash register. I quickly grabbed some clothing and payed for them.

Then we met up with Namjoon and Hoseok in front of a animal shelter. I saw the most cutest little black bunny in my life. I stepped inside and the other guys followed inside. There were thousands of animals in the store.

I quickly walked up to the cage of the little bunny and starred at the cute little thing. He looked at me with his big doe eyes. I looked around for the shop worker and finally found him with some cats.

He turned around and smiled " are you ready to check out" of course all I did was shake my head. We both went to the front he grabbed the bunny and put him in a pet carrier. He then rang everything up and finished the check out.

I payed him and texted my friends saying that I am going home early. Once I got home I found a note on the coffee table from mom but I didn't even care.

I went into my room and shut the door I took out the bunny and put him on my bed. He hopped around for a little bit then just sat quietly twitching his nose.

I smiled and jumped on the bed making the poor bunny bounce up and down. I put my hand down balancing my weight on them I starred out the window and felt little tiny thrusts on my hand. I looked down to see jungkook humping my hand.

I yelped and quickly pulled my hand away from him and scooted away from him. He then again hopped closer to me and jumped on my lap.

I sighed and let him do whatever he wanted. I carefully lied down on the bed. Jungkook then hopped up to my neck I groaned but he then licked my neck. I flinched.

Then then licked my sweet spot which made me moan out unwillingly. I picked up Jungkook and lightly shoved him away from me " Damn little bunny you are sure horny. "

He squeaked and jumped back on my stomach and soon fell asleep.

Hello so how was the first chapter. I hope you like It. This will be an interesting book I will write I am also wanting to make another book where V is an Alpha and Jungkook as an Omega. You know I have seen a lot of Vkook where taehyung is always the omega so i want to change it up so anyway thanks for reading.