chpt 7

No ones pov

Taehyung was scared he did not know what to say. But he didn't like to see he little bunny in pain. He agreed to let Jungkook fuck him but only when he is in heat and needs to be pounding someone.

Taehyung lied on the bed and let Jungkook do all that he desired. Jungkook quickly began to take off Taehyung's clothes. Jungkook then bent down and kissed Taehyung. Taehyung was shocked and didn't know what to do. He didn't think Jungkook would want him to feel good but maybe Jungkook really does love Taehyung.

Jungkook then started to trail down Taehyung's chin and neck making Taehyung's breath hitch and lewd sounds getting cought up in his throat. Taehyung held in the noise because he did not want to make Jungkook feel discussed.

Jungkook was now using his tongue to lick Taehyung's hard nipple while his hand played with the other one. Taehyung could not hold it in any longer and moaned out.

Jungkook loved the noise he made and lightly nibbled the nipple and then started to leave kisses again on his little baby tummy. Jungkook painted Taehyung with beautiful dark purple love bites.

Taehyung was a hot moaning mess. Not even being able to think because of all the pleasure Jungkook was giving to his body. Taehyung felt the warm soft slimy touch of Jungkook's tongue slither around on his body.

Taehyung loved the feeling of Jungkook's tongue on his body. Jungkook loved the way Taehyung tasted. Taehyung tasted like sweet caramel vanilla chocolate ice cream.  Jungkook could not get enough.

Jungkook then felt something lightly touch his leg he looked down to see Taehyung with a huge bulge but not as big as Jungkook's dick.

Jungkook smirked and began to pull off Taehyung's boxers. He slowly bent down to lick the tip tasting the sweet salty clear substance. Taehyung never felt so much pleasure and he thought to himself * this is going to be the only time I am going to make so much noise and sounds. *

Jungkook bunny licked Taehyung's cock sucking it like a lollipop and began to slowly put it in his mouth. He began to quickly suck up and down Tae's cock.

He then stopped and let Tae's cock pop out of his mouth hitting his forehead by accident.

Jk

" Tae I want you to suck me. "

V

" I......... I don't think I will be good enough. Not like you are to me. "

Taehyung said with red blushing cheeks. Jungkook smirked and grabbed Taehyung's head and forced his face in front of his own cock.

Taehyung starred in shock by how big and thick it was. Taehyung slowly did as he was told and began to lick the tip but kinda failed at times.

Taehyung began to get frustrated so he bit the tip making Jungkook moan and pull Taehyung's hair. Getting his hands all tangled up in the proses he shoved Taehyung on his cock and Taehyung gaged.

Taehyung quickly fastened his pace but before Jungkook could climax all over inside Taehyung he quickly pulled out and pinned Taehyung in doggy style. Taehyung blushed at the action he didn't like the position he was in he really didn't. But if it was for Jungkook he loved it.

He was scared that it might hurt to get fucked by the same gender but at the moment Taehyung did not care. He didn't really want to move around so he just waited.

Then Jungkook not giving any sign or preparation pounded deep into Taehyung. Taehyung screeched out in pain he had tears pricking the corners of his eyes. Jungkook began to slowly go in and out of Taehyung making Taehyung moan out in pleasure.

Jungkook was having so much fun pounding into Taehyung he didn't notice that he had made Taehyung climax 3 times. Jungkook felt Taehyung's hole clench up and became tighter around Jungkook's cock.

Jungkook began  to pound harder and faster into Taehyung. Finally releasing his warm white milky substance inside of Taehyung's poor stretched out hole.

He leaned down and kissed Taehyung before changing into his bunny form. And falling into deep sleep.

* Yoonmin *

" Come on you lazy cat clean up the stupid mess you made. "

Y

" No I don't want to shortie "

Jm

" Yoongi NOW. "

Y

" Noooooo. You can't make me. "

Jm

" Suga now. "

Suga sighed and changed into his hybrid form and pinned Jimin against the wall " now see you cant tell me what to do. " Jimin blushed while trying to hide his blush from the taller male. " S-suga please. "

Suga smirked and nibbled on Jimin's ear making Jimin flinch and making his legs give out. Jimin leaned on Suga and suga picked him up and put him on the bed and they both fell asleep fuddling together forgetting all about the mess that was on the floor.