chpt 17

No ones pov

Yoongi woke up the next day next to Jimin. He smiled and looked around at his surroundings and kissed Jimin's lips.

Yoongi got up and walked around he went into the bathroom and washed up. He cleaned his whole body even though he hated water.

He finished up and put on some extra clothes Jimin bought for him and slipped them on his slim body and walked back up to Jimin and smiled. " Jimin wake up. Time to wake up." He said then dumped water on Jimin's face.

Jimin whined out and glared at Yoongi. " what the fuck is your problem you dumbass cat!" he growled, he sat up and looked at Yoongi " Why the fuck are you messing with me? I still cant believe I fucking bought you if your just gonna cause me trouble!" Jimin growled and got dressed as he quickly ran away out of the room, knocking down a small book.

" Well fuck you too, who said I ever wanted a owner like you!" Yoongi snapped and threw a shoe at a mirror breaking it then stepping on the book.

" Jimin's Diary?" Yoongi read out loud and sighed " Dear Diary, tomorrow is a special day......The day my grandmother died. The only person that ever took care of  me. I can't take it, it hurts way too damn much but what can I do? She is dead and I cant do anything about it. I bought a really cute cat at a hybrid shelter thing and he is so sweet. His name is Yoongi but sometimes he can be a really bitch and I hate the way he acts cause I try my best for him everyday and all he does is give me attitude. It's hard since I have school and work and have to take care of him. H doesn't appreciate it. Like what else do I have to do have him fuck me for him to listen.

I know I sould childish but I cant. So I just hope things get better for me and him. I want him to except me like I do him, but that is all for now bye diary." Yoongi read out loud and felt really bad for all the attitude he has given to Jimin.

He sighed and ran out of the house not wanting to return. He turned into his hybrid form and ran far away from Jimin's house and hid under a bench in the park. Yoongi would be lying if he said it wasn't getting really cold at night but it was.

Jimin was at his grandmothers grave and cried a little " Grandma I have met someone special and I yelled at him over something so stupid." He cried and fell to his knees. "Grandmother please help me!" Jimin cried but wiped his tears and stood up.

Time skip

Taehyung groaned and walked to the pounding at his front door and sighed. " Taehyung I need your help please! I can't find Yoongi help me!" Jimin shouted with tears running down his face.

Taehyung quickly grabbed his shoes and put them on as he went with Jimin.

Four hours have passed and Jimin was having small panic attacks. They decided to split up Jungkook got the job of searching around the neighborhood, Taehyung around the stores and Jimin the parks.

After what seemed like forever it began to snow. Jimin shivered a little as it was snowing quickly and quietly. He cried and looked around the first park but nothing.

Another sad hour has passed and now the whole ground was filled with a foot of snow. Jimin ran to the last park and felt his hands begin to sting due to the cold.

After what seemed like forever Jimin saw Yoongi passed out in the snow. Jimin ran over to him and saw that his kitty ears were blue and his paws frozen. Jimin put him in his shirt and ran home. Calling Taehyung and told him he found Yoongi.

Well hello everyone,

Its been a long long time huh, well I have finally updated and this is more of Jimin's side of the story.

I have gotten a little better in my writing and so I hope you like the new style of text.

Love you all and thank you for waiting

Love,
Sugathesleepy