chpt 13

No ones POV

" Get away from my bunny you damn cat. " Taehyung yelled throwing things at the cat. " Get away he is not your lunch."

Taehyung then ran up to the cat and picked him up carefully. But then was met with the ground.

Suga
" Careful little boy you don't want to get hurt. Sweet cheeks. "

Tae
" ... "

Jk

" Get off my baby. "

Suga
" Oh Jungkook, I never knew you had such a fuckable looking boy."

Tae
" I-I..."

Jk

" Just get off him I don't want you to fuck him. You have your Jimin person. "

Suga
" Yeah I know, but still he looks so good. "

Taehyung did not  do anything all he did was let Suga pin him to the floor. Suga began to rub his hand against Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung moaned out in the proses making Jungkook pissed and Suga smirk. Jungkook pushed Suga off of Taehyung and Suga smiled and left.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung and left the room. Taehyung sighed and got up and followed Jungkook out into the living  room.

Tae
" Jungkook what us the matter. I didn't mean to okay. "

Jk
" Still don't talk to me. "

Tae
" Jungkoooook please. Don't leave me alone. "

Jk
" Then let me fuck you. "

Tae
" I-I-I um. "

Jk
" Please I want to take that stupid cats scent off of you."

Jungkook pinned Taehyung against the wall and starred deep into Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung was breathing hard.

Tae
" J-jungkook p-please don't fuck me I don't want to be sore. I don't want angry sex and plus we agreed if only you were in heat. "

Jk
" I really don't care about if I am in heat or not I fuck you and you enjoy it. "
Tae
" I-I-I d-do enjoy i-it but I don't want to get f-fucked. "

Jungkook had enough. HE shut Taehyung up by sucking hard on Taehyung's neck. Making Taehyung stop talking and moan out not being able to contain the lewd sounds from coming out of his mouth.

Taehyung could feel his cock twitch and drip precum. He didn't want to let Jungkook know but Jungkook made it hard for Taehyung because he started to pump Taehyung clothed member.

But then there was a knock on the door. Jungkook groaned out and let go of Taehyung but not before biting him hard and making a big bright purple mark on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung moaned out while trying to get to the door.

He opened the door and seen RM. He opened the door and was greeted by another boy as well.

RM
" Taehyung please help me my hybrid dog wants me to fuck him. "

Rm froze when he saw the bright purple mark on Taehyung's neck.

RM
" Oh____okay bye Taehyung sorry to interrupt. "

Rm left along with the boy and Jungkook smirked. He liked RM. HE grabbed Taehyung's wrist and yanked Taehyung to his bedroom and pushed him on the bed.

Jk
" Take your clothes off NOW. "
Tae
"But I um. "
Jk
" NOW. "

Taehyung flinched and took off his clothes. His last thing to take off was his boxers. Jungkook smiled and jumped on top of Taehyung and began to suck everywhere on his skin.

Yes Jungkook was angry that Suga was playing with his baby but he still loved Taehyung. But he still had to teach Taehyung a lesson.