Chpt 3

No ones pov

Taehyung fell asleep while his hand was still on Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and turned back into a hybrid. He got up and walked around. He found Taehyung's room and ran in and started looking for taehyung's clothes.

Jungkook found some used underwear of Taehyung's and grabbed them and started to sniff around smelling the strawberry vanilla with a hint of sweat scent from the underwear.

Jungkook wished he could just take Taehyung right then when Taehyung first got him.

Jungkook sighed and went back downstairs to his Taehyung. Then he found that Taehyung was not on the couch. Jungkook was scared that Taehyung left him like his last owner did.

Jungkook quickly looked around and then he went to the attic the last place he needs to look. He found Taehyung inside the attic and he was making clothes.

" Tae baby what are you making." Taehyung flinched at Jungkook's soft voice. " Oh we have an appointment with my friends parents and my parents so I am making you some clothes to where because my clothes are to small for you."

" Oh I see " looks cool but I don't like suit like clothes they are so itchy and uncomfortable." Taehyung looked at the poor hybrid bunny " that is because I don't make them. I make them with the most rarest fabrics. Since I am " Rich " so yeah don't worry Kookie "

Jungkook blushed and sat on the couch slowly falling asleep in the proses.

A few hours later Taehyung finished with the suit and woke Jungkook up to see the new suit.   

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

Jungkook's outfit

Jungkook's outfit.

Jungkook woke up and saw a really nice looking suit. It was around 7pm at night so Jungkook quickly put on the suit along with Taehyung. So they soon went all the way back down to the living room and headed towards the place where Taehyung's parents are.

Hello i am sorry for the short update hope you like this chapter