chpt 9

Taehyung's pov

I hate myself all I can think of is Jungkook. I still can't believe that I had sec with a bunny hybrid. Then the teacher called my name to write the answer ob the board.

I blushed deep red I stood up not wanting to look at anyone. I quietly wrote the answer on the bored and the teacher smiled. "Please pay attention next time. "

I groaned and sat back down. I just don't like talking to people it makes me so nervous to talk to other people.

The bell rang and I quietly walked to the lunch room but before I can even reach it I was pinned up against the locker with my hands above my hand.

I looked at who did it and saw Jackson. I hate Jackson so much. He always touches me in places I don't like. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

Jackson

" Hey little tae baby. Want to cone home and ride on top of daddy."

He told me while I tried not to whimper as he licked my neck. I hated it but like I said I don't like to talk to people so I just let him do whatever he likes to me.

He sighed and slapped my face I whimpered out in pain. He smirks and walks away. I touched my now swollen cheek. I decided to skip school and go back home. Once I entered the door I was on the floor. Jungkook had jumped on top of me.

He then looked at my face and he quickly got off. He whimpered out since he was in his bunny form.

I laughed and just walked away and lied down on the couch and slowly fell asleep with Jungkook'S fuzzy body over my eyes.