chpt 4

No ones pov

Jungkook and Taehyung were on there way to go meet up with his parents and to go to the meeting. Taehyung was quiet and Jungkook starred out the window.

Once they arrived at a cafe Taehyung saw his parents and quickly went to go greet them. They looked at the the boy that was in the car and looked at jungkook. Then back at Taehyung.

" Taehyung sweetie who is the boy in your car." " Oh that is Jungkook he was the bunny that I bought. He is a hybrid so that is why."

Mrs.Kim looked at Jungkook once more and smiled " well he is very handsome goof luck with him. "

" Mom " Taehyung could feel his face heat up with embarrassment. He quickly got back into the car and followed his parents to the meeting place.

They all quietly went inside and sat down at a long table Taehyung sat by Jungkook and of course Jimin and his father came.

An hour later Taehyung still had not said a single word to anyone. Also he was getting fidgety and started to move his hands around under the table.

Jungkook noticed and slowly and carefully put his hand on Taehyung's clothed member and started to slowly massage it. Taehyung bit his lip so he wont make any lewd sounds. He glared at Jungkook and mouthed out the words stop but that just made Jungkook go faster.

Jungkook groaned out which made everyone look at him. He glared at them which made them look back and continued to talk about their business. That is before Jungkook lightly pinched Taehyung's clothed member a little making Taehyung groan louder.

Everyone looked at him once again and he excused himself from the room. He quickly got up and ran out of the room and into the bathroom.

Everyone looked at Jungkook and bowed " I am sorry everyone Taehyung has not been feeling well and the reason he was groaning was because his stomach." Everyone shook their head except Jimin he smirked and followed Jungkook out of the room.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and glared

Jk
" Are you Taehyung's friend"

Jm

" Yes and I know his stomach does not hurt I saw what you did to him but I wont tell because I like how he finally has someone."

Jk

" Oh wait your Jimin right did you happen to get a cat when you were in the pet store."

Jm

" Yeah his name was Suga such a cute little cat "

Jk

" Be carful with him because he is a hybrid just like me and he would do anything to fuck someone shorter than him and if the guy was hot."

Jm

" W-well t-thanks for telling me."

Jimin and Jungkook went to the bathroom and found Taehyung. Jimin went back to the office and sat down.

Jungkook entered the bathroom to an amazing sight. Taehyung trying to fix his boner. Taehyung jumped once he noticed Jungkook. Jungkook smirked and Pinned Taehyung against the wall and their faces only centimeters apart.....