chpt 12

No one's Pov

Suga flipped Jimin so that he wad on his tummy. Jimin flinched and tried to move but Suga did not let him go Suga grabbed both of Jimin's hands and pinned them above of his head.

Jimin whimpered and begged to be let go. Suga didn't listen and began to lick and suck on Jimin's nape and shoulder. Jimin tried hard to keep all the strange noises in his mouth.

Suga then ripped off Jimin's shirt causing Jimin to flinch because of the cold air hitting his skin. Jimin once again tried to move around but Suga held him tighter.

Suga leaned down once again and began to attack Jimin's neck and waist. Leaving nothing but deep purple marks all over.

Jimin unconsciously moaned out making Suga Jr. Get hard. Suga groaned out. He then quickly took his pants off along with Jimin's.

Jimin flinched not wanting Suga to see anymore of his body. But Suga did not care. He took Jimin's boxers and starred at the beautiful bubble butt that was in front of his eyes.

Suga leaned down towards Jimin's ass and kitten licked the round bubbly skin. Jimin moaned and his breath hitched.

Suga then grabbed both sides of Jimin's ass and spreads them apart. He then dove down and licked the bright pink hole. All Jimin could do at this point is just lay there and moan out.

Suga stopped and pulled off his boxers as well letting his 9 inch thick cock spring out. Jimin got a glance at the size and the length of the cock and whimpered out. Jimin was worried that Suga was going to rip his hole.

Suga then had a great idea. He slapped Jimin's ass and slapped it  hard. Leaving a bright red hand print. Jimin screamed and moaned out. Suga loved the noises Jimin was making.

Suga lined his cock to Jimin's entrance and thrusted into him.

Jimin moaned out and cried from the pain because Suga was going raw with no lube or anything.

Suga did not give time to have Jimin adjust before he began to pound into Jimin's poor wreaked hole. Suga kept on pounding and pounding.

Making Jimin arch his back but trying to lift his ass up but Suga grabbed Jimin's waist and pounded even harder and rougher. He tangled his fingers in Jimin's hair and  and pulled his head back a little.

Jimin moaned out feeling nothing but pleasure. Jimin moaned out not being able to contain the noises.

Suga pounded a few more times and finally released all his warm milky cum inside of Jimin's now tortured hole. After 5 minutes of catching his breath Suga finally took his cock out of Jimin.

Jimin was not even able to sit up because of his legs going limp. Jimin fainted on the bed. Suga put on his clothes and walked out of the room he turned back into his cat form and jumped out of the window.

He sniffed out and got a sniff of Jungkook's sent Suga quickly ran to the direction of the sent. He found the house......Well mansion and climbed the tree to see Jungkook sitting by a window in his bunny form.

Suga smiled and jumped on the window and squeezed through the small opening and patted Jungkook's head.

But things got bad when Taehyung came in the room.