chpt 11

No one's Pov

Taehyung woke up the next morning with a pain in his lower half. He groaned out he got up and went inside the shower and took a long hot shower petting the hit water dripping down his sun kissed skin.

Taehyung then hopped out and got scared when he saw Jungkook watching his with lustful eyes.

Tae

" Oh no little bunny. You just had sex with me yesterday I am so soar. "

Jungkook just hopped around the bathroom and began to squeak out. Taehyung groaned and picked up Jungkook and walked all the way down stairs and tossed Jungkook lightly on the couch.

Jungkook rolled around the bed trying to get back up on his feet. Taehyung sighed and sat on the couch.

RM's POV

"What the hell don't touch me there I can't take it anymore "

Jin

" But master I am horny. I need to be pleasured please master."

RM

" No J-jin stop I don't want to rape you. Your a dog I am sorry buy I don't want to hurt you. "

Jin

" I don't care fuck meeee. "

I don't kniw what to do anymore Jin wants me to fuck him. I mean I do I want to fuck him so hard to were he won't be able to walk for days. I mean I know it is wrong to fuck your hybrid but damn he makes me so fucking horny.

RM

" If I do this I don't think I will be able to stop"

Jin

" Master I don't care just fuck me. "

Jimin Pov

Suga

" Jimin, let me fuck you please. I need to fuck you I want to feel your tight hole around my long thick hard cock. "

Jimin

" No, No, No, No, No. I do not want you to fuck me. I am to innocent to be fucked. Please don't. "

Suga

" JIMIN ON THE BED NOW. "

I flinched as he did a deep voice, of course I had to obey I was scared to see what happens if I didn't. Why me. I slowly got on the bed and scooted to the very edge of it and carefully watched Suga's every move. Jungkook is right I should have listened to him more.

He began to climb on the bed and grabbed my legs and pulled me to were I was laying flat on my back. He began to attack my lips. His lips were so soft and sweet for a cat hybrid.

I wanted more but I did not want him to know so I didn't kiss back. After a few minute he bit my lower lip asking for an entrance. I didn't open so he grinned up against my little Jr and I moaned out. He took that chance and stuck his tongue into my mouth.

He searched everywhere in my mouth getting every last inch with his tongue. I began to slowly give into the kiss until he broke free. I was disappointed that his soft lips left mine.

Suga

" Just wait little one you'll feel so much better. "

Jimin

" ..."