chpt 2

No ones pov

Taehyung woke up the next morning to find little bunny Jungkook flat on his face. Sleeping peacefully.

Taehyung quickly moved Jungkook and went to go make breakfast. Soon he heard little squeaks from the little bunny. " Yeah little bunny I am coming "

Taehyung quickly went inside his room to see the bunny on the floor with his hind legs spread out. " Did you fall from the bed. You have to be careful next time please". Taehyung picked up the poor rabbit and gave him a carrot.

Jungkook quickly took the carrot and started to munch on it.

Taehyung picked Jungkook up and went down stairs and went on the couch. He put Jungkook on the couch and said u be careful.

Jungkook squeaked out and Taehyung went to go get his breakfast. Once he was done he went back to the living room to see a boy with blackish brown hair with really cute bunny ears.

Taehyung wanted to yell at the boy but he was a little scared and all he ever talks to are his family and friends also his pet bunny. That is when he remembered Jungkook he quickly walked over and yelled out " H-hey what did you do with my bunny. "

The boy smiled and jumped on Taehyung. " H-hey w-w-what are you doing. " The boy just smiled and kissed Taehyung.

On the cheek. " Taehyung look it's me Jungkook." the boy said Taehyung looked closer at the boy almost too close since there foreheads were touching.

Taehyung glared at the boy and sighed " so Jungkook why did you hump my leg yesterday and lick my neck."

" Oh that is an easy one. Because I love you and I want you as my mate. "

Taehyung froze and starred at the hybrid Jungkook. Taehyung then walked away and went up to a wall and banged hid head on it over 40 times till he stopped and looked back at Jungkook.

Tae

" Okay and why do you want me to be your mate."

Jk

" Because you are perfect for me "

Tae

" ANd how am I perfect."

Jk

" your beautiful sun kissed slim body. To your beautiful pink lips and your chocolate colored eyes and your long slim fingers. You are just the perfect one for me. "

Tae

" Okay mister horny hybrid. But still your an animal and I am a human that will never work out.

Jk

" Oh sure it will want me to show you."

Tae

" Please dont"

Jungkook sighed and just sat back on the couch. Taehyung carefully sat down beside the hybrid bunny. He then noticed a big fluffy black puff ball of a tail.

Taehyung being curious grabbed it and lightly pulled it and out came a loud moan from Jungkook " why would you be so mean to my tail. " " I am very sorry i did not mean to"

Jungkook sighed and lied on Taehyung's lap and slowly drifted off to sleep allowing himself to turn back into a bunny.

Taehyung sighed and patted the bunny. " What in the world am I gonna do with you. "