chpt 14

Jungkook's

I let my hands rome around Taehyung's warm body making him moan out.

I let my hands rome up to Taehyung's nipples and I sucked and pinched his nipples. I love the way he moaned out I pinched and sucked harder. Making his whimper out in pain.

I smirked and began to travel down his body. I smiled and bit his cock a little hard making him arch his back.

I sucked on his hard twitching cock making him moan out loud with just two or three licks from my tongue and taehyung already released twice in my mouth.

I smirked he was a blushing mess with a lots of sweat. He was panting quite a lot from over stimulation. I smirked I was not done just yet.

I lifted his legs and put them up on my shoulders. I them pounded into his tight hole. He screeched out arching his back and released again.

I pounded into him at an inhuman speed and I finally released inside of him making him release for the forth time.

He fainted from over stimulation. I smirked and rubbed his member I went faster and faster making him release once again. Taehyung's breath hitched and I smiled because I was now satisfied.

I wiped him off and covered him up and cleaned him off. I transformed into my bunny form and laid beside him.

No ones Pov

Jimin
" Hey Suga where were you. Why did you leave. "

Suga
" Quiet babe please no need to be so loud.I just went for a walk."

Jimin
" You left me I hate you. Get out."

Suga
" Oh baby its okay."

Suga sighed and hugged Jimin and held him tight. Jimin calmed down and hugged Suga.

Suga smiled and let go of Jimin.

Jin
" Geez you were so fucking rough."

Rm
" You told me not to back down and not go soft. I said that I as not going to be able to hold back."

Jin
" But you were so rough daddy"

Rm
" I said I am so sorry"

Jin
" Next time don't be so rough okay."

RM
" Fine whatever you say baby."

Hello everyone hope you like this small chapter byebye

I love you all.