chpt 15

no ones pov

Taehyung woke up the next morning looking around the bedroom noticing that Jungkook was right by his side. He said to himself and began to think why did such a thing have to happen to me but to be honest taehyung loved it he loves Jungkook he loves Jungkook deeply inside.

Even if Jungkook fucks him senselessly he still loves him deep down and he hopes nothing will break them apart taehyung slowly got up from the bed and walk down the stairs he slowly walk to the kitchen and started to rummage through the cabinets looking for something to eat then his phone began to ring.

Taehyung quickly walked into the living room to see who was calling he picked up his phone to see jimin he sighed and answered the phone quickly.

Tae
" Hey what do you need

Jimin
" What do you do when you get fucked by a hybrid."

Tae
" you really have to bother me about that now I'll just let them fuck you and you'll be fine already has Jungkook do it to me a lot so so just chill you may hurt for a few minutes but you start to feel pleasure. "

Jimin
" duh I already know that he already did it to me anyway I just wanted to know if we get pregnant?"

Tae
" what no are you crazy you're so weird men can get pregnant you stupid and it would have to go before I wake up Jungkook he's always horny in the morning so I have to go. "

Jimin
" you little prick I am not stupid I just wanted to know anyway fine I'll let you go bye. "

Taehyung look at the wall pregnant I don't know I mean they are hybrids there are such thing as hybrids why can't there be such thing as male pregnancy.

Taehyung thought to himself again *wait what day is it today oh no today is the day I'm supposed to find out if I get into the elite school.*

Taehyung groaned out because of how stupid he was he quickly grabbed his car keys and walked out of his million dollar mansion in hopped inside of his Lamborghini he forgot all about Jungkook at that moment he started up his car and quickly left to go to the school he had to wait a few minutes cuz of every stop light or every stop sign.

Taehyung finally reached the school and so he stopped his Lamborghini in the parking lot he hopped out and there were thousands of girls staring at him along with thousands of boys he didn't like the all of them were staring at him but he sighed.

Taehyung's Pov

Why the heck is everyone staring at me I don't like it I'm not that pretty I mean I am but they don't have to be looking at me like that.

A walk inside the school to see that the floors were made out of solid gold and Crystal the walls were made out of 24 karat gold it looks so beautiful inside the school I continued walking down the long corridor and into the office the offices floor was filled with nothing but true diamonds just how rich is the school.

I was greeted buy a tall woman that look expensive I do not like that look on her she looked at me inside "welcome" she said with an attitude that I hated.

Tae
" yes thank you I was wondering if I got any word about me getting accepted into this Academy."

Lady
" Kim taehyung right I could have sworn I saw something about with your name on it but you're not have to wait and see because I don't quite remember."

Tae
" well I don't mean to be rude but could you hurry I don't like all these people looking at me and plus I don't like speaking to people I don't know it makes me extremely nervous I don't even know how I'm talking to you maybe it's because of how your acting maybe cuz I know that I can prove you wrong. "

The lady left me and I side I guess I have to come back here tomorrow and ask the actual principal about if I got in or not I left the office and continued to walk down the beautiful hallway until I got pinned against the wall by someone.

???
" Your cute. How old are you little cupcake just between me and you you look so fuckable. "

It couldn't say anything they just let him continue to touch me even though I did not like it but I was too scared to speak until I heard that the guy got a punch in the face I looked up to see Jungkook?

Jk
" keep your filthy ass hands off of him he is way too expensive to be touched by your hands so just back away and leave him alone. "

???
" I'm more clean than a filthy rabbit like you so how about you just move away from him so I can continue touching him the way I wanted to. "

Jk
" you are not allowed to lay a single filthy finger on him taehyung let's go. "

Tae
" but Jungkook how did you get here it takes forever to get here by walking I don't know what to do with you, you stupid bunny."

Jk
" you just coming with me for tonight and right now I am so pissed that you left me at home that you're going to have sex with me all night tonight and I'm not going to allow you to move I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll beg for even more I'll make you over stimulate and then you'll beg me to stop."

Tae
" Jungkook ah don't say that out loud people are going to say something. "

I sighed and let Jungkook drag me this bunny is going to kill me one day why does he always have to be so mean to me especially my poor hole there's not going to be able to handle much more of this.