2.

I moan as his tongue glides from my belly, going down..down..down.

"Shh, not too loud." He pants, lowering his head once again.

I grab a pillow to muffle my breathy moans. I let out my climax, nearly screaming into it and clinging to the thin cotton material so hard, my knuckles went white. I hear him chuckle, then climb back up, hovering above me. He flings the pillow aside, and I smile up at him, letting out a small laugh while covering my red face.

He plants kisses all over my face, making me laugh more. I then fully remove his unbuttoned shirt.

"Zoey!" I hear my mom call from downstairs. I choose to ignore it, turning my attention back to Truitt's belt.

"ZOEY!" She calls louder, making me sigh.

"Yeah, I'm not really feeling it anymore babe." He laughs, pulling his shirt back on and lying back onto the bed.

I grab my shorts and drag them over my legs, heading to my door.

"Yes, mother." I give her a look, and she smiles.

"Firstly, no closing your door when Tru's around, you know that," she raised her brows at me and I roll my eyes as if she was being ridiculous – as if Truitt hadn't just had his mouth over my clit.

"Second, I need you to get ready! You look a mess. Your uncle Hayden's gonna be here soon, I'd rather you not look like an ape." She ruffles my hair up, then goes back to tossing the salad.

"He's not my uncle!" I sang chirpily, taking the stairs two steps at a time.

I find Truitt having a smoke on my balcony. I swipe the cigarette, taking a long drag. I feel my senses loosen as the nicotine diffuses into my bloodstream.

"I gotta get ready. Are you staying for dinner?" I give him a small kiss before climbing back into my bedroom. I spray the air to rid of any traces of smoke.

He flushes the cigarette down my toilet, and flops back onto my bed.

"I guess." He shrugs.

Truitt and I have been together for two years now. It was the typical "best friends to lovers" crap.

I throw a fitting sweater over a pair of  dark blue skinnies.

I hear the doorbell ring, followed shortly after by loud, happy voices.

"Well. Here goes." I roll my eyes. I didn't exactly know why or when I decided to dislike this mystery man my parents had been going on and on about. Maybe they had mentioned him so much at this point, I just got annoyed at the mention of him.

"You haven't even met him, give him a chance." He slaps my butt playfully, and I flip him off.

I slowly descend the staircase. His back faced us. He was tall. Very tall.

"Ah, Zoey! Meet uncle Hayden!" My dad says excitedly.

"Shut up, Dave. Don't make me sound old, I'm not her uncle." His laugh was deep and throaty.

He finally turns around.