Chapter 2 School

I was awoken by Penny shaking me at first it was light then she was shaking me to the point like death was coming. "Get up you lazy ass!" Penny yelled. I slowly sit up.

"What?" I yawned.

"School... remember." Penny looked dressed up and ready to go then I looked at myself who just got out of bed.

"Oh crap. I forgot. Give me 5 minutes. " I pushed her out. "You promised to go shopping later right?"

"So you forget school but you don't forget to go shopping?" Penny said rolling her eyes. I felt her roll her eyes.

"Shut up." I speed up back in forth to the bathroom and my closet. I pulled on a black leather jeans, my black tank top, pulling the leather jacket over me, my boots, i putted on my make-up fast then I didn't have time to do with my messy hair but I combed it out and pulled over my shades grabbing my bag. The sun always hurt my eyes. I opened the door "Let's go to school." Penny and I headed to my car and drove to school.

At School

We parked in the student's parking lot then everyone stared at me as I got out of the car. I looked down Crap! I was wearing expensive clothing and my porshe car. I walked with with Penny to the office.

"I have to go to class but I meet you up at lunch, Okay?" I just nodded as she left. Once I reached the office I pulled off my glasses putting them on my head and I compelled the lady to give me a randome scheledule but to have History first because I loved history. I collected my stuff. I walked over to my locker and opened it. School was so advanced and I loved it. I always visit schools to kill vampires but I'm an actual student. I was happy. I was normal at one point. I opened my locker and put the books the lady gave me into my locker. I grabbed my history book out and closed the locker, then quickly smashing into someone. I dropped my book. The guy picked it up and I saw his brown chesnut eyes burning to my blue grey eyes. "Thanks." I smiled at him grabbing my book he was dazed.

"Oh, Yeah- Sorry about bumping into you. I wasn't watching were I was going." He stuttered at a lot parts. I smiled a giggled. "I'm sorry." He ran his hand through his shady cut hair.

"It's okay." I looked at him then threw my hand out ." I'm Melanie or you can call me Mel. I'm new here."

He grabbed my hand "I'm Jeremy." I heard the bell rang for class.

"It was nice meeting you Jeremy. Maybe we can hang out sometimes." I smiled at him then he smiled.

"Yeah, let's hang out later." I walked away afterwards and looked for my class.

I walked into my history class seeing my teacher. "Hi, I'm Melanie. the new student."

"Hello Melanie. I'm Alric Saltzman. Okay you can go sit down at any empty seat." I nodded and walked then saw someone I didn't expect to be at school... Stefan.