Chapter 6 This Means War Brother.

At School.

I got out of my car since penny wanted to drive her own car saying i cause too much attention. I saw Jeremy walking I was about to walk over to him then I was grabbed by somebody being pulled by the side of the bus where nobody would see and nobody was. Stefan grabbed my neck choking me.

"WHat the hell are you?!" Stefan choked me then I grabbed his arm twisting it.  He dropped me and I threw him on the ground using my vampire strength and then I took him by the color and pushed him against the Bus. I was angry that he chocked me. My eyes turned red veins popping. I flashed my teeth at me and snarled. "Melanie?" he finally realized it. I put him down and let my anger go.

"Hello Brother." I smiled.

"You were dead." He said.

"You thought I was dead...that was a nice welcome." I smiled.

"What have you been doing the last 100 years? What's this about knowing the original?"

"I've been here and there killing vampires. It's a nice touch. Oh the originals... I'm their babysitters for the week."

"Killing vampires."

"Didn't Damon mention? I'm a vampire hunter like alric.... but a vampire." I smiled.

"What do you want in town?"

"Why can't a little sister meet her brothers?" I patted his shoulder. I heard the bell. "Let's talk later  Stefan. I have class." I used my vampire speed to get to class on time.

At Lunch

I walked to Stefan's table. "You wanted to talk?" I sat next to Stefan, who was siting with Caroline, Matt, Elena, Bonnie, and Tyler.

"Let's talk somewhere else."  He pulled my arm.

"Okay, brother." 

Behind the Bus again.

"What's your plan huh? Come to town say hi to Damon and me then kill a couple vampires?"

"Re-unit Stefan. Don't you want a vampire slayer on your side of war?" I smiled at him.

"What?"

"I know all about the Originals and Elena. You are kinda stupid to have a War against them?" I saw Damon appear from the forest. "Well, isn't it my other big brother. Now that we are all here, shall we re-unit as family?"  Damon choke me against the bus which was bad thing for him to do.

"Do you think we want to accept you? You might be working for the Mikealson." He glared at me. I was angry he wouldn't trust his own blood. I twist his arm and then when he dropped me I stabbed him in the stomache with a stake.

"Since you don't trust me. This means WAR Brother." I pulled out the stake as he groaned in pain. I looked at Stefan then saw Caroline, Elena, Bonnie, and Tyler appeard next to the bus all gasp. I walked through them I jumped into my car and drove to the grill. Since I was out of school. Nobody I knew would be there for when I get drunk.