Chapter 13 I like being a Vampire.

I walked down the aisle with my dress but I see Kol there with someone else. I dropped the flowers. Kol kisses the other girl. I was shocked.

Then suddenly the event changed to me killing a vampire. I smiled. I saw John killing a pile of vampires by draining their blood.

The event changed me walking into the house then I see blood everywhere trailing to the guest room. I opened the door and saw John draining a girl then I spot my old version of myself ripper draining KOl! I backed up closing the door tears falling through my eyes. I hit someone and I turned around Eric!? I turned around seeing we were waiting in the car. I was waiting outside for John at his high school. I hugged him thanking god that he wasnt a vampire when I pulled away I saw his viens pop ready to eat me.

I woke up sweating. I heard a familiar voice "I like being a vampire." I looked up JOhn was in my bed and I was on his bare chest. I screamed falling off the bed. I heard JOhn laughing. I got up rolling my eyes.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I said putting the pillow back in place.

"Remember you always used to mess with my dreams back in high school. Time for a change." He chuckled. I threw the pillow in his face.

"Not funny--" I said but interupped when Damon and Stefan came rushing in.  Damon saw John bare chest and I was wearing my pj's. Damon goes up pinning John to the wall. "Damon!"

"who the hell are you?!" Damon yelled then snarled.

"You okay?" Stefan asked appearing next to me. I just nodded .

John kicked Damon into the other side of the room. John laughs "I like being a vampire. A lot of advantages." He looked over at me. I rolled my eyes. He looked back at Damon on the ground then suddenly abbout to stab John with a stake that I had in the corner. John only grabed the stake and stopped Damon and stabbed him in the stomache making him fall to the floor. I had enough. I walked over to the curtains and opened burning at John. John yelled then hide in the shadows.

"Stop, both of you." I said. I walked over to Damon and pulled out the stake throwing it at John's head but he caught it. I helped damon up. " This is John Salvatore, our very very long decendent. We have no relation only name. He's a vampire hunter.--"

"I used to be human up until last night where I got attacked by a werewolf and came to Melanie to help me not become a ripper." He finished.

"Great. So is this always how you welcome others vampires? Staking them?" damon looked at me and John. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being a pussy." I said and Damon snarled.

"That's why you left early at the party last night." Stefan said. I nodded. I walked over to my purse pulling out another ring. I walked over to John grabbing his hand and put on a ring on his right hand.

"Feels like we're getting married." I rolled my eyes when John said that. I felt him smirking. I pulled him into the sunlight.

"There, now you can walk into sunlight." I smiled then I heard Damon said

"So you give him a ring after attacking me... that's the prize?" Damon laughed.

I turned to him "I spent 40 years with him and his father, I owe them a lot." I heard the doorbell. I vampire speed down to open to see Kol. I smiled. "Kol... I wasn't expecting you."

"Just want to know the reason why you left last night without a notice." He said smiling.

"I--"

"She was with me." We both turned to John comming down the stairs luckly he had a shirt on or else it would be a misunderstanding.  Kol walked in and stand only feet away from the tall struture vampire hunter John.

"And who you might be?" Kol said.

"A friend of hers for a very long time." He hugged me. I smiled trying not to be part of it and stood in the middle.

"Oh, so another vampire hunter. What were you guys doing last night?" Kol had his eyebrow raised and smiled. That always mean he was jealous and angry. I sighed.

"He's a newborn vampire. I'm just helping him adjust from being a vampire." I said.

"That sounds brilliant! I shall help as well. You don't mind do you?" Kol looked at JOhn.... more like glare.

"No problem... more dummies to practice on attacking." John smirked at Kol and Kol was really pissed off.  I sighed. I pushed Kol out the door.

"We'll be doing it around 3 but for now I have to get ready to go to school." I said to Kol smiling.

"I'll pick you up." Kol whispered and kissed me.

"Please bring John too, and don't fight." I said. Kol snarled by the name John. I rolled my eyes.

Kol's POV After School In the ParkingLot

I stood out of the car hood waiting for Melanie. I looked over at the tall guy named John. "So John, I'm Kol Mikealson... the boyfriend." I smirked as he turned to me glaring.

"I'm John Salvatore, the vampire hunter friend." He glared at me.

"So like decendent." I smiled. I had no problem with this guy--

"No, no relation with blood just the name taken Since the Salvatores back then didn't have kids... they got turned to vampires." He looked at me. "Oh, you're not going to be her boyfriend for long." He smirked at me then I pushed him against the car snarling at him.

"What do you mean?" I said with a angry voice. I was pissed.

"Well, she made a promise not to fall back in love with you. She also promised that she'll be a vampire hunter with my family generation for her entirenty so you can't have her." I was about to punch him then the bell ran and saw people come out. I let him go pulling away from him back to my regular position I was. I saw Melanie come out of the building walking towards us. She hugged me smiling. I smirked at John and kissed Melanie.