Chapter 18 Mother Help me.

Kol's POV

I kicked down the door to the house. I walked into the living room.

"Why you look so gloom Kol?" Klaus laughed.

"She's Gone. That stupid vampire hunter daggered her and store her in a coffin." I tried to keep down my anger.

"Who? Rebekah?" Klaus looked at Rebekah and smiled.

"Oh ha. ha." Rebekah said folding her arms and looked at me. " Are you talking about that vampire hunter John?"

"Yes. He stored Melanie in a coffin." I said pacing back and forth.

"So go after him and kill him." Klaus said.

"Not so easy. He's been out of town and made a witch hide his hiding spot and put a fake one in Nevada. I have no clue where he is."

"Wait, so this vampire hunter daggered his buddy Melanie and stored her in a coffin." Rebekah said. "Well, shouldn't she be dead?"

"No, apparently he doesn't like the thought of her dead so he put a spell on the dagger to only make her sleep unless you pull it out."

"So like us." Rebekah said and I nodded. "Why wont you just ask mother, I'm sure she'll help you." (so in this book the mom doesn't kill them just stay as a family.)  I walked upstairs into Mother's study room.

"Yes, son." She looked up from her spell book.

"Mother, I need you to find someone for me." I asked

"What is it son?" She got up and hugged me.

After Explaining

I saw Mother walk to her spell book and talked to the spirits.

I know it's short!