Chapter 4 Old meetings

Later

Damon's POV At Boarding House

"Stefan, that Melanie Bitch threaten to kill me!" I yelled at stefan who was sitting next to Elena in the living room.

"What?" Stefan turned to me.

"Yeah, apparently she's a vampire hunter just like alric." I poured myself a hard liquore in a cup.

"A vampire hunter? I thought she was normal." Elena said.

I pounded the glass on the table then glared at them. "And Guess what? She knows the Original Vampires."

"what?" Elena and Stefan said at the same time.

While with Melanie

Melanie's POV

I walked up to the double white doors of the Mikealson's Mansion. I knocked on the door then quickly opened to the girl with Blonde curly hair... Rebekah. I smiled at her as she went in shock.

"Melanie? I thought you were dead?" Rebekah backed up. I walked to her and staked her in the stomache. Rebekah screamed.

"Now we are even Darling." I smirked at her as she got back up pulling the stake out of her. I suddenly saw Kol, Finn, Klaus, and Elijah stand by the stairs.

"Melanie?" Kol said. I turned to him and smiled. Rebekah took a vase and threw it at me but dodged and hit the painting. I didn't bother of looking at her because she ran next to her brothers. 

"Hello Darling." I saw all of their horror face.