Chapter 27 The Morning Suprise

Kol's POV

I felt the sunray hit my eye lids. I slowly opened them to reveal a beautiful brunette sleeping soundly next to me. I chuckled when I saw her beautiful face. I kissed her forehead and slipped out of bed then I heard a small box fall to the floor. I picked up the blue small box. I smiled as I opened it, showing a engangment ring... beautiful sparkling blue diamond just like Melanie's beautiful soul.

I turned around to see melanie slowly waking up by her shift.

Melanie's POV

I heard a small hit on the floor. I wanted to open my eyes but the sunray hit my back making me remember the torture. I shuffled my way to face the dark then I heard a sigh... kol? I slowly opened my eyes. It was at first blurry then I saw Kol smiling at my face holding something infornt of me. I rubbed my eyes like a child to see what was infornt of me. A ring...

I looked at him confused.

"I don't feel alone anymore... ever since I met you. I never want to loose you... so Marry me?" He smiled.

I felt a little spark light my human soul, what I've been waiting for....

I reached my hand and touched his cheek. "Is this your way of showing of loving me?" I asked.

"Yes, plus I never admired the name Salvatore." He smirked.

I smiled. "No."

I saw his smile dissapear as he watched me. I laugh.

"I'm kidding, I just want to try it." I smiled then I saw him smile.

"Is that a yes?" He asked. I nodded my head. I put the ring on my left hand.

He leaned in to kiss me then pulled away smiling at me.

"How dare you trick me Melanie Salvatore." He smirked. I raised my eye brow.

"Uh Uh! Soon to be Melanie Mikaelson." I smirked then he leaned to kiss me again. I smiled through the kiss, the feeling of being loved by Kol was the best feeling to have.

Damon's POV

"Yep, nothing to report Ric. It's been a great day." I sighed. "This weekend will be no problems what so ever--" I notice Melanie giggles as she walks pass me with ...Kol.

God, how much I hate that original ass! To even date my sister he--

A shinning bright glitter caught my eyes on Melanie's left hand. I dropped my phone and shot up to pin Kol down on the ground.

"YOU CAN"T MARRY MY SISTER!" I yelled in his face, releaving my vampire face.