Chapter 3 Games.

Stefan was too busy looking at some girl but I needed to pretend I didn't know Stefan. I quickly walked past him and sat in the back. I saw who Stefan was staring at... it was a girl that looked like Katherine but she was human so Bing! Doppelganger. Stefan was lovely dovey with a girl... well that's a first because he didn't even see his own sister. I was happy for Stefan yet at the same time she had to look like Katherine.

Flashback

1841

I ran downstairs to meet my older brother Stefan because he promised me to take me to the lake today to help the little duck. I loved Stefan. He was my best brother along with Damon but they were caught in Katherin's game and I knew because she had evil in her eyes. I ran down the stairs and ran to the garden where I would find Stefan ought to be then I saw him chasing Katherine. He forgot our promise... he didn't even notice me standing there like an idiot for 5 minutes. He was stupidly in love with Katherine's games.

Flashback ended

I smiled this was going to be fun. I was going to pretend not to know Stefan and make him think I'm his sister or just a random girl that looks like Melanie and same name. Will Stefan notice me? I smiled of the thought. Game on!

I accidently pushed my pencil falling to the floor rolling to Stefan's foot. Crap! Okay just calm and act you don't know him. Let's see his expression. I saw Stefan pick up the pencil and looked up to hand me the pencil and his face went to shock. I smiled at him.

"Thank-you." I smiled. I threw my hand out. "Hi, I'm Melanie. I'm new here." He paused then grabbed my hand.

"Stefan Salvatore. Um... I didn't catch your last name." Oh no!

"Everden." I said. Sorry Penny, I took your last name. Well you are my descendent so not really...."So Stefan, do you mind showing me around school later?"  I was going to play with Stefan a bit then Damon later. This was going to be fun.

"Uh. Sure." He accepted. I smiled and went back to the teacher talking about the begining of Mystic falls.

Later at Lunch I sat by Penny outside on the tabel.

"So just say I'm your aunt's adoptive daughter or something. I said having my sunglasses on my eyes to cover from the burning sun."

"Do you think they'll even believed it?" Penny swallowed her food and looked at me.

"Adopted." I repeated again.

"I guess." Penny said. I pulled my sunglasses off when Jeremy sat next to me.

"Hey Jeremy, what's up?" I smiled at him.

"I was wondering we can hang out at the town grill, introduced you to couple of my friends." He smiled at me. He was sweet.

"I'd love that." I said sweetly.

"Cool. See you after school then." He walked off.

"He's cute." Penny said.

" I know. I like him." I smiled at Penny blushing.

Stefan's POV

I looked at Melanie who was sitting with some girl at the tabel. She looked so similar to Melanie my sister but my sister was innocents, sweet, and kind. She would never act similar to Katherine. I shook it all off.

Karin's POV At the Grill after school.

I entered the grill looking for Jeremy then I spot him playing pool with Damon. I walked right behind Jeremy and tapped his shoulders. He turned around.