Chapter 17 Where is she?!

Damon's POV Dream

"I promies on my life, we won't drift away." I grabbed Melanie's hand tighter. "I promise to always stay a family. I won't let anything hurt you." Melanie looked at me smiling then looked at the star.

The event changed I saw Melanie in a locked visable box wearing her 1864 dress screaming.
"Brother! You PROMISED! Where are you?!" I saw her bang on the invisable box wall. I saw the tear stream down her face. I ran towards her putting my hands where her hands were A thin wall sperates us.

"I'm right here!' I yelled she couldn't see me. I kicked the box to break it then it shattered dissapearing with Melanie. "Melaniee?! Where are you?" I turned around it was black everywhere. I turned around and saw Melanie in her 1864 dress still.

"Find me brother... Find me..." I saw her dissapear slowly. I ran towards her then she dissapeared within the wind going through the door. I turned to see the closed door. I opened it and saw Melanie getting stabbed by John.

"No!" I yelled pushing John to the wall only to fall through him. I looked around seeing Melanie's face slowly turning grey. I fell to the floor looking into Melanie's blue grey eyes. "No! NO! You're not dead!" I felt the tears fall onto her cheeks. She turned to look into my eyes yelling Help!

I woke up sweating. I looked around the room. No-one was here... who was playing with my dreams.  I got straight up using my vampire speed into Melanie's room... nobody was in here but I saw a little spot of blood on the floor where in my dreams Melanie was dieing. "Stefan?!" I yelled and he was quickly next to me. I turned to see Stefan.

"Where is she?" I asked quietly.

"Who?" Stefan asked.

"Melanie? WHERE IS SHE?!" I yelled. I threw the chair against the other side of the wall breaking into pieces.

Later In the Living room with Stefan, Damon, Elena, and Bonnie.

"I haven't see her all day." Elena said.

"I had a dream about her dieing. She was killed by that John guy." I said. Putting my hands over my face. I looked up at Bonnie who was doing the spell.

"Are you sure she's gone? What if she just went out of town with John?" Elena said.

I got up kicking the chair into the wall. "She wouldn't do that! I know my sister! I've known her since forever!! She wouldn't just leave! "

"Calm down Damon, we'll find her." Stefan pulled me around. I shrugged him off.

"Calm down? You want me to calm down? You don't even remember the promise you made to her. Remember Stefan the promise to find her, to stay a family, stay together, to never EVER let her get hurt." I looked at Stefan who was looking at the ground."We failed the first time... I'm not going to fail again. She's the actual family we got left Stefan." I sat down.

Stefan's POV

I looked into the fire...he was right.

Flashback 1864

I walked into the woods heading to the field where I once was human. I saw Melanie crying. I pulled myself back but happen to step on a branch. She turned over here meeting my eyes but I was in the shadows she didn't see me She turned back looking at the sun crying. I felt her blood pumping then I tried to not eat her she was my sister! I couldn't handle the temptation so I ran out of the woods.

Flashback ended

I turned to look at Bonnie who was about to speak.

"The dreams you had... was her ghost." Bonnie said. I felt something crack in my heart. My little sister was dead.

"No, that can't be true." I said walking to Bonnie.

"I'm afraid so... it's her ghost." Bonnie said she talked to the spirits once again. I heard the door belle and walked over to see Kol standing at the door.

"Where's Melanie? I have to talk to her about something." I saw Kol's smile.

"She's gone." I whispered.

"What?" Kol said. I let him in as we both walked towards the livingroom. "She escaped town with that vampire hunter?" He said. I shook my head and looked at the original that loved my sister.

"She's dead." I whispered. I saw his face go in shock.

"You're lieing." He whispered. He pinned me to the wall about to kill mme "WHERE IS SHE?!" Damon grabbed him and pushed him off of me.

"Dead. that John guy killed her." Damon voice craked but he yelled it.

'I'm going to kill him--" Kol said

"Stop! She's not dead." Bonnie said. We all turned to see Bonnie. "She's been daggered but she's asleep." She turned to meet our gaze. "I think that John guy didn't want to kill her but keep her asleep.... I'm thinking he had a dagger that had a spell to cause Melanie to sleep."

"Like one of the originals?" Damon protested.

"Seems so." Bonnie said.

"Where is she?" Kol walked over to Bonnie.

"I don't know. John must have a witch on their side that blocked their location but I do know Melanie's in a coffin. That's it." Bonnie said.

Damon and I looked at each other then at Kol. "Where is John?" We asked Bonnie. Bonnie smiled.

"Nevada." Bonnie said.