Chapter 2

The sun wasn't even shining when I woke up.

It wasn't because I was an early bird, no it was because of my stupid neighbours.

Gosh, I hate them so much, but I see it positive, just one more year and I can finally move out.

Yes, I don't live in a fancy villa or something, OK actually I do, but not at this moment.

It was my mission to protect the school's idiots, so I have to go to High School and watch over them. Actually, I wouldn't have to go there anymore, because I graduated when I was 13 in the CIA headquarter. (Long Story, you will see).

So what I actually wanted to say is  that I have to live in this apartment with idiotic neighbours next door.

As I tried to look at my phone I was instantly blinded like every day. "Dammit", I mumbled and lowered the brightness to a point, where I wouldn't have lost eyesight.

"Why?!", I screamed into my bed and hit my pillow till I calmed down. It was 5 o'clock, I sometimes really hate my life in situations like this.

Ugh, I'm this type of person that sleeps once a day and when I'm awake then I'm awake.

I dragged myself to the mirror, the sight I got wasn't good: I had huge bruises on my head, on my wrists, and on my ankles. I was also covered in dust, dirt and a bit sprinkled with blood.

Why am I covered in blood?

Have I hit Dave so hard?

Nah, it doesn't matter anyway.

I dragged myself to the bathroom where I showered and got ready for my mission

Yes, I haven't called it school because if I would have so, I would've probably got depressions.

I wore a black hoodie, dark blue skinny jeans, also black sneakers, my fake glasses and a wig with light brown hair which covered my long dark brown/black hair. The glasses were special and made my light golden eyes look like regular russet brown ones. I had also covered up the bruises and my tattoos.

As I passed through my living room I shook my head. The couch was fully coverd with weapons like guns, knives, grenades and so on.

How much I wished that I could've  just thrown one of my grenades at school. Of course when nobody's in there, well maybe Stacy could stay there...

Just wishing...

Back to the story.

I got out of my apartment and headed for the subway station.

Luckily no one of my school took my line so I was alone and didn't have to hear the Insults, names etc. now.

Yes, I was getting bullied.

I think it was because of my grades or because I tried to hide my ,cough, very muscular build and everybody thought I was fat.

I still didn't know why they chose me, I mean, the only thing I did was observing.

To get this right, it didn't bother me because I knew I could have just shot them if I wanted to.

But nahhh I'm a good person.

Often...

Usually...

OK, sometimes.

Forget it, I'm a bad person.

But I work for the CIA so it compensates it.

*********************************~ ***************************************

I walked for another good 10 minutes when I saw the building, I hated the most.

Not because of school, because of the people.

For the ones of you who didn't noticed it: I'm a very, very unsocial person.

Anyways I reached the stairs of Chicago High and sighed.

I felt the stares of the students as I entered it. Wow, the first day of the new school year and I'm greeted so nicely.

I heard the laughs, insults, and names but ignored it and walked faster. Yikes, sometimes I wonder why I haven't killed someone here.

Like on every other school day, I wished, I could just let my undercover personality fall and scare the shit out of these idiots.

But nooo, I had a mission and I wanted to do it right until it's completed.

It was a long mission, I've done it for 3 years back then and I wanted to finish it badly. I was the only young agent then and I literally had to do it.

Back to my story:

I was reaching for the door when a hand packed me and I landed on the floor.

This little***

As I looked up I saw...