Chapter 4

Back home nothing interesting happened, so I decided to clean up the mess I've made.

Like I mentioned before, my flat is a huge chaos right now, the living room was the worst so I started cleaning there. To make it more fun I heard music and danced along, I hope I'm not the only one doing this.

After one hour I was finished and the room was completely tidy, my weapons still laid on the couch, but sorted

I then cleaned up my entire apartment and collected every gun, knife, grenade , poison bottle etc. on my sofa. It was so full that a few of them lay on top of each other.

"So", I mumbled to myself, "let's put my babies back to their places!"

It took me a while to hide them all properly but now I can get them out of everywhere if I needed to.

It was 4 pm now and I finally sat on the couch, watching Criminal Minds. I soon fell asleep but was interrupted by my phone.

6pm, nice so much sleep.

"Hey, director Thompson!

What's up?", I asked my boss.

I'm so professional.

"Hello, Shaya.", he sighted (Yes, he gave up on me), " You have to come and get new information.

Something has happened, I don't want to talk about this over phone, so please..."

" No problem, I'm there in fifteen minutes. Oh, and, Director, could you pleeeeeaase make sure that I can park my bike? Thank you!", I hung up before he could answer, well it was better so.

I changed in record time into my better looking black clothing and hopped onto my love, my motorbike.

The streets and highways were empty so I arrived ten minutes later, and guess who didn't get a parking spot?

The CIA base of Chicago was in the middle of the city so there were a lot of people walking around and potentially watching me.

The building wasn't suspicious so nobody has had an interest in it. Well, good for us.

As I headed to the building I got a few stares from people, but I ignored them like I did in school.

I searched in my pockets for my ID -Card and went into the base.

" Hey, Pete!!!", I said as I passed him.

"Hey, Shay, is everything's going good?"

"Well, til now, yes. But I have to talk to Thompson, pray that I don't get too much extra work!"

" I will, I know how much work he can give some times. Well, good luck then.", he said as I opened the door to director Thompson's office.

His back was turned in my direction, so I did the only professional thing that came to my mind.

I stepped closer to him until I was near enough and pressed one of my knives at his neck so he felt the extremely cold blade at his skin. You could really think, I had a damn death wish.

" Holy, what the?!", he turned around quickly and I started to laugh because of his facial expression.

"Well, for an agent you really don't notice things like this."

" And this is why I'm only working in my office. But you're not better! You're the second boss in charge, and I don't think that bosses do things like pranking.", he said acting serious.

" Oh, look!", I said happily, " our Grandpa here learned a new word!"

We are both good friends so we do this all the time, no need to be worried.

We both laughed and hugged each other.

" It's nice seeing you again Shaya.", he said as we sat down.

"Yeah, same. It was nice in France,y'know punching people there with a baguette and things like that.

No, just kidding, the Mafia there wasn't big and it was easy to arrest them. I also didn't need to speak French so it was good, but it's always better here."

He looked more serious now, "Well, good to hear that, but I think we should talk about your mission now. So you know that the Accardis moved here just a few days ago, right?"

I nodded and he continued talking: " There was a problem and they'll move somewhere different today. I will give you the information later. They also don't know that we, the CIA, protect their son, they think that there are bodyguards who do this. Anyway, one of the ex-girlfriends of Damien White was found dead, she probably got killed by the Mafia, he doesn't know this and it will stay like this. She was together with him at the same time his parents got in trouble with the Mafia. We think that he is also in danger, that means more work for you."

When he finished I just looked at him.

"Shaya, what's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just,...it's...Is that all?"

"Uhm, yes?"

"I'm just surprised that this is  everything. It's not much, not like always. Well, I'm gonna enjoy it, BYE !",I left his office as fast as I could before he changed his mind again.

Because I was never sure if he would approach me again, I literally sprinted back to my bike.

"BYE, PETE !", I screamed as I passed him again and left.

"BYE, SHAYA!"; he said before taking another sip of his coffee.

This time it took half an hour to get home, well you sadly can't change the traffic.