__*__Chapter 15__*__

Let's just say that the following day didn't get so good as planned.

You'll see:

After we picked up everyone and calmed down, we drove off to school.

Yes, we had enough time left but that also meant that everybody, and I literally mean EVERYbody, was there and watched us. Even though I didn't mention it, but when I sat at the table with the guys, I got so many hateful glares, that it was nearly uncomfortable for me, yes, and I'm not even Rebecca for real!

I was still the hated "nerd" and they were still the popular "bad boys"(I still don't know why they were called bad), and this combo in one car or at one table drew much attention.

" All these people really don't have better things to do...", Hunter said under his breath and we all agreed.

"Don't mind them", I said," they all watch or criticize us because they don't have a life of their own and know how irrelevant they could be."

Suddenly the boys went quiet and looked at me like I was an alien.

" What?" I raised an eyebrow in amusement

" It's just...", Ian started.

"We, uhm, didn't, ..." , Aidan stumbled

" Well,..", Hunter went on.

" Can't you guys speak anymore? ", Damien spoke up a little bit annoyed," they are just shocked because they didn't expect you to be so.... savage."

" You didn't meet me yesterday, did you? I'm pretty sure I said some similar comments a while ago..."

" Yeah, you did, but still... we all just didn't expect you to be... like this." They all looked at me with wide eyes, thinking I could get mad but I just grinned at them. They all started their own conversations and Ian came to talk to me.

" By the way, earlier, the things that Damien said, I just wanted to clear that-"

Before he could say anything I cut him off just slightly amused: " Ian, you know I'm not mad, why should I ?"

" Okay good, and to be honest, we love this side of you."

This caught me really off guard, normally the people are annoyed by my comments and my, how can I say this, more shadier, more pessimistic side. And how it looked I was a bit too surprised because he just laughed and patted my shoulder.

*********

Just five more minutes, five more damn minutes and I can leave this godless place called school.

I looked at the tables behind me where Jack and Aidan were sitting, they had the same hopeful look in their eyes and thought like me of the sweet freedom called afternoon.

With a few last words Mr Booth, our substitute teacher, released us and we finally were free again. You all know this situation where you don't just pack your things like every other normal human being, but rather throw your things in your bag like wild, rabid animals? Well, let's just say that we all wanted to leave this place so much that we literally sprinted out of the door.

As a trio we walked through the halls walking to our meeting point, the main theme was how manic Mrs Yang was, she gave us so much work to do that only writing it on the board took over 30 minutes.

" Guys, I need something from my locker, can we meet us at the parking place? ", I asked and stopped walking because I needed to take the other corridor.

" Sure", they said and shrugged, "but don't take too long, okay?"

" Yeah, meet you then!"

I was walking/running to my locker, why so hurried, you ask?