░▒▓█ Chapter 21 █▓▒░

We have a very big problem with the USB stick."

" But I got it back. What was even on it? "

" Personal data from my laptop.
Information about us and many cases and files.-"

" That's bad and all, but isn't your laptop hack-proof? You have more security on that thing than we have in our base."

" And that's exactly the problem.
No one can enter these data from an external server. No one can hack it."

" Do you mean, somebody got it personally?"

" I do.
Shaya, we have a spy."

****

Mr Accardi was huddled over me, fidgeting with all sorts of towels he had in his home. His Hands were bloody because of me, Hunter next to me looked pale as a ghost.

Aidan, Damien and Ian were loudly arguing with each other, while I just wanted to rip out their throats due to their volume.
The knife stuck in my side wasn't helping this urge. When Italian curses finally found their way into the screaming, I eventually zoned out. One more trigger and I wouldn't be able to hold back anymore, that evening had been shitty enough.

So, you're probably wondering how and why we have gotten into that situation, right?
Let me tell you, it all started escalating on Saturday afternoon at Woodside Café

******

7 hours ago:
(2 pm)

" This could be a good opportunity to check if everything's alright.
White or red blouse? ", I asked Nate

" White.

I'll come over at 8 pm, then we can talk about our following proceeding with the spy."

" Of course, but don't expect me to be on time. "

" You're never on time, I've never had any expectations from you. "

" Well, at least you already know that."

" Either way, what are you guys doing there anyway? "

" Nothing, I guess. Jack's sister is visiting with a few friends. I'm just hoping nothing bad will happen there, you know the regulars there."

" There are many shady people and that's well known. I don't know why they chose that place exactly. "

" Good question, but I guess I'll just have to find out."

" Well, I won't bother you any longer, I guess. "

" See you later, Nate."

In the following hour, I got ready, changing into dark blue jeans, the white blouse and also white sneaker.
My tattoo foundation was finally empty and I barely covered it with normal Makeup. I sincerely hoped that nothing bad would've happened. Even though, I hid a small knife at my ankle and under the sleeve of my shirt.
I didn't know that I very much needed them that evening.

Time passed by and before I knew, I sat in Aidan's car, filled with Damien, Ian and Hunter. They told me that Jack and his sister would wait at the café, as well as their friends.

" Anything I need to know? "

" About what? Our friends? Kate? ", Damien asked

" Well, I don't know? General information maybe?"

" They're all pretty chill.", Hunter said, " Aidan and Ian as well don't know everyone who's coming today."

" How many people will come anyway?"